Decoys movie

Reverend

Banned
Never heard of it until last night when I watched it on on a movie channel. Didn't watch all of it (just the early part, was too sleepy) but I saw a couple of great looking girls, some "hot" action scenes and then I went off to bed.

Just searched for some reviews, reasonable generally speaking. Question : Does the DVD contain any, er, hot stuff? I know; I'm a pathetic middle-aged married guy.

I hate being the bearer of bad news.

SPOILERS

Amazon Customer Review said:
Alien 'babes' must 'mate' with campus men in Canada (usually some place cold), and then these tentacles burst from just below their bras (never topless), wrap around the guy, and freeze him from the inside!

This is really really stupid. It at least had a chance to be sexy, with loads of blonde alien campus girls, but they all seem to 'mate' almost fully clothed.

END SPOILERS

From here.

Maybe in Decoys 2...?

Reverend said:
Never heard of it until last night when I watched it on on a movie channel. Didn't watch all of it (just the early part, was too sleepy) but I saw a couple of great looking girls, some "hot" action scenes and then I went off to bed.

Just searched for some reviews, reasonable generally speaking. Question : Does the DVD contain any, er, hot stuff? I know; I'm a pathetic middle-aged married guy.
haha I saw it too last night :LOL:

Back