could mgs4 be done graphic wise on 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokin99

Newcomer
hy guys. i honestly do not want to start a flamewar, im just a little confused. this is my first post on here but i come here often just to see non fanboyism(or much less than other places). Im looking for some technical expertise. I know mgs4 is exclusive for ps3 but is there technical or other reasons why it could or couldnt be done on the 360(other than blue ray). i own both consoles and I own mgs4 and its wonderful, really awesome. for me both consoles are equal graphic wise and power wise, but the internet is brimming over 360 not being able to do mgs4(fanboyism?),with blue ray at the forefront of reasons (and thats a given). but are there reasons processor wise or gfx wise that it is not possible. I love my two consoles.... maybe a bit too much if you believe my girlfriend. I just feel that if the same owesome graphics can be done one both systems, we are truly in the colden age of gaming. thanks

We don't know, and we won't ever know until either, someone who worked on the game starts posting here, or they release a MGS4 for 360.

Generally we don't really approve of this kind of generalizing discussion, especially not in the console tech forum. It usually leads nowhere.
That said if you want to discuss a specific aspect of MGS4 graphics, feel free to open another thread.

I just feel that if the same owesome graphics can be done one both systems, we are truly in the colden age of gaming. thanks
If this is your reason for posting, then you don't need MGS4 as a poster child for 'The Generation of Wonderful Graphics'! ;) Just look at what's out and coming on XB360, and see it can hold its own head proudly aloft. Fable 2 is looking very sweet, for example. Any talk of 'XB360 can't do this' is based on random, uninformed speculation, and if that sort of talk annoys you, you'd be better off trying not to make sense of it, and instead enjoy your two consoles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back