Cool N-Gage 3D fighting game.

PC-Engine said:
No place to run no place to hide the evidence is plainly obvious. BL is no RR. :LOL:

What evidence??

If BL turns out like crap, then fine, but trying to prove something based on your "evidence", which by the way was posted by non-other than chap, is just plain trolling. In your own thread, nontheless! I mean, you've done it all yourself, you've derailed your own thread by mentioning the PSP, then started the BL bullcrap... That's just class.

Look at the videos and tell me they look like RR videos. :LOL:

Oh and I don't really care about trashing this thread since I've already made my point about that 3D fighting game. ;)

PC-Engine said:

Oh and I don't really care about trashing this thread since I've already made my point about that 3D fighting game. ;)

Again, PC, the videos are very compressed, they're washed out and have MPEG artifacts all over the place, so why don't you just fucking drop it for Gods sake and go back playing your Ngage! :rolleyes:

i'd love to get in on this argument but i think it's only for posters with hyphenated names :( woe are those with spaces instead...

one looks pretty good on the ngage. the proof is in the playing, of course. i find a bit of irony that now that the ngage has lost the handheld performance crown (to both the DS and PSP of course) games are finaly coming out that are taking advantage of the hardware.

london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:

Again, PC, the videos are very compressed, they're washed out and have MPEG artifacts all over the place, so why don't you just fucking drop it for Gods sake and go back playing your Ngage! :rolleyes:

No I think YOU should drop it, unless you have evidence to prove otherwise. Show me some videos that remotely look like those PR screenshots. :LOL:

see colon said:
i'd love to get in on this argument but i think it's only for posters with hyphenated names :( woe are those with spaces instead...

Lol, so true.

I wonder if he'll "put his money where his mouth is" though? A challenge he's thrown out to others he's disagreed with.

PC-Engine said:
london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:

No I think YOU should drop it, unless you have evidence to prove otherwise. Show me some videos that remotely look like those PR screenshots. :LOL:

Well at least i have the decency to wait to see what the game looks like in motion, without bashing it beforehand, based on crappy videos.

The pics i showed are the ones EA released, and i said the final game will most likely look closer to those than the crappy MPEG-artifact-ridden videos you're basing your word on.

Besides, you do not have a PSP, you have NO intention of buying one, or any other Sony product, so why do you care so damn much?!

Go play your Ngage and have fun, loser.

Where's that f'kin ant-troll spray when you need it.

PC-Engine said:
hey69 said:
iv done it already ;)
doesnt change a bit.

mortal komboat many years ago looks better then this.
i wish the ngage had a big GBA like screen so we could have some better games on it. the screen is very limiting

It looks quite nice actually. I'd like to see a 3D fighting game on PSP that compares to this.

Trolling, plain and simple. Why bring up the PSP at all? Just what is your problem PC-Engine? Have you nothing better to do with your time?

We get it, you don't like PSP, you don't like Sony, GREAT. Stop trashing threads that have NOTHING TO DO with the PSP.

Back