Cool N-Gage 3D fighting game.

iv done it already ;)
doesnt change a bit.

mortal komboat many years ago looks better then this.
i wish the ngage had a big GBA like screen so we could have some better games on it. the screen is very limiting

hey69 said:
iv done it already ;)
doesnt change a bit.

i wish the ngage had a big GBA like screen so we could have some better games on it. the screen is very limiting

It looks quite nice actually. I'd like to see a 3D fighting game on PSP that compares to this.

PC-Engine said:
hey69 said:
iv done it already ;)
doesnt change a bit.

It looks quite nice actually. I'd like to see a 3D fighting game on PSP that compares to this.

I'm sure you will. Or, we will, you'll just think it looks like crap, being on the PSP.

london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:
hey69 said:
iv done it already ;)
doesnt change a bit.

I'm sure you will. Or, we will, you'll just think it looks like crap, being on the PSP.

Well at least I'm honest unlike you who thinks Burnout Legends looks as good as those PS2 screenshots. :LOL:

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/burnout/media.html?part=rss&tag=gs_psp&subj=6126317

921495_20050518_screen012.jpg

PC-Engine said:
london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:

Errr you just made youself look like a fool, but anyway, no one cares.

Actually the fool is the one who thought those PR shots were the real deal. :LOL:

I think a fool is someone who grabs pictures off lowres highly compressed WMA videos to prove what a game looks like.

This is RR for PSP

ridge-racer-20050324102253532.jpg

If Burnout looks more like the images you posted, then EA is a bunch of fools.

PC-Engine said:
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/burnout/media.html?part=rss&tag=gs_psp&subj=6126317

And again, low res videos. I think you should post the link again though, i don't think you've made yourself clear.

Besides, wasn't this thread about a fighting game for Ngage?

Yeah sure compression is to blame....NOT!

Stop insulting my and everyone else's intelligence.

PC-Engine said:
I'd like to see the expression on your face when you see it in person. :LOL:

Yeah i'm sure when i see it running at half the res with everything washed out and with blocky MPEG compression artifacts, i'll come here to say "PC i got PWNED!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:

Yeah i'm sure when i see it running at half the res with everything washed out and with blocky MPEG compression artifacts, i'll come here to say "PC i got PWNED!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let it go lb, you're owned. :LOL:

No place to run no place to hide the evidence is plainly obvious. BL is no RR. :LOL:

PC-Engine said:
london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:

Let it go lb, you're owned. :LOL:

:LOL: YES :devilish: I :oops: SUCK :LOL: !!1one

PCengine, get out of here, f'kin troll.

Back