Console Games Screenshot Thread (No 56K or Limited Data Plans) [2017+]

They will probably add photomode together with the launch of the pc version, and patch it into the ps4 version at the same time.

Those flowers unaffected by that attack helicopter, assuming it didn't land there along time ago :D Nice shots man, in special the forest ones again.

Helicopters do blow down foliage when rotors are rotating, but don't crush them when on the ground, terrestrial vehicles and characters do though.

A Photomode for this game would so much justice for the graphics. Not to mention SE blocked screen capture for the last couple of hours of the game which has some of the best visuals. What's wrong with you Square?

No photomode, no panties closeup...

You do realize this is a Japanese game right:LOL:, their pop culture pretty much encourages people to admire those voluptuous features in their games. Not that this is the main reason why I want a Photo mode :LOL:.

If we can get landscapes close to what's shown in that hellblade 2 trailer, we're in for a treat !

Yeah, those graphics are a wet dream, it seems unreal but that's what 12+ TF's can paint on screen, PC gaming is going to be expensive :p Even though that said, your screens look magnificent, the night shot with with the lightpole looks next gen, the mountain shots feel Death stranding to me, one of the best looking terrain games so far. Breakpoint seems somewhat underrated in the graphics department, gotta try it someday :) Your running on PS4 pro right?

yes PS4 pro graphics mode, runs at 1080p but with better effects and longer draw distance for foliage etc...
I prefer better détails other resolution, since i still have a 1080p TV !
there is a good number of low res textures here and there if you look closely, but overall the game looks gorgeous.

the big problem with breakpoint was the design choices they made for launch, too much RPG gimmicks, a departure from the successful wildlands (it is the only game i platinumed). The new added mode with last update solve most of those problems.
I just hope it'll still sell enough to garantee a sequel, or at least a next gen patch.

If we can get landscapes close to what's shown in that hellblade 2 trailer, we're in for a treat !
Death Stranding comes very very close to that actually and that's on a 1.84 GCN TF PS4. I'm starting to think HellBlade 2 trailer could actually be the bare minimum for next gen consoles, at least in terms of geometry density and Photogrammetry usage.

18wk7o.jpg

2ank4l.jpg

3u4jb7.jpg

4qfj7m.jpg

52tjg0.jpg

Last batch i promise

It's the screenshot section, that seems rather not often used. You also post everything in one or two posts, i don't think anyone has a problem with it :)
Nice shots, amazing looking game on the Pro. Graphically atleast, its way underrated. The mountain shots look like some places in my country (härjedalen/kebnekaise) :) Not far off from death stranding i think, which should be an achievement.

Back