Carlos Mancia!!!

Carlos Mencia is a horrid comedian :LOL:
I can't stand him.
Not only does he suck, but he's a joke thief as well.

radeonic2 said:
Carlos Mencia is a horrid comedian :LOL:
I can't stand him.
Not only does he suck, but he's a joke thief as well.

Voted #1 as the world's worst comedian. He frequents O & A and is yet to make me laugh.

You want a comedian you listen to Jim Norton. Or Bill Burr.

Jim Norton said:
Voted #1 as the world's worst comedian. He frequents O & A and is yet to make me laugh.

You want a comedian you listen to Jim Norton. Or Bill Burr.
I prefer radeonic2 ;)

Chalnoth said:
But why the hell did the person who uploaded that video have to ruin a decent comedy sketch?

Indeed. These things don't fool me anymore. If a video has low sound, there will be something scary popping up in it at some point.

radeonic2 said:
I prefer radeonic2 ;)

Hehe. Jim Norton is a very funny standup comedian with a GALLOWS sense of humor, so those of you who are easily offended take heed so don't bitch if the link I post is considered offensive. Check out his stuff at www.eatabullet.com

He's a class act too. I've met him twice, the second time just recently at an event Opie and Anthony sponsored in Boston, where I live. He never refuses a picture for a fan, and unlike his radio persona he's EXTREMELY amicable to his fans.

Chris123234 said:
Carlos rocks. Get off your high horses :p
Carlos (ned is his real name) only rocks if you are are new to comedy.
he's not even mexican :LOL:
Jim Norton said:
Hehe. Jim Norton is a very funny standup comedian with a GALLOWS sense of humor, so those of you who are easily offended take heed so don't bitch if the link I post is considered offensive. Check out his stuff at www.eatabullet.com

He's a class act too. I've met him twice, the second time just recently at an event Opie and Anthony sponsored in Boston, where I live. He never refuses a picture for a fan, and unlike his radio persona he's EXTREMELY amicable to his fans.
I've actually seen him a few times on comedy central.
I'll look him up on youboob.
found a good one- him on jay leno- http://youtube.com/watch?v=bpM5C20q-w0&search=Jim Norton

Last edited by a moderator:
Back