Borderlands: The Handsome Collection [PS4, XO]

Sounds like you need better friends. ;) Never would have played Borderlands 1 & 2 solo. Probably the best co-op games ever.

Tommy McClain

I know, had the same problem when I pre ordered the ps3 version, had to play with randoms. Had the same problem with Diablo too, the only game where I have actually played with real friends is Destiny.
Hence,the whole hesitation in getting this. I don't want to abandon the game midway again.

Do they have the full physics of the pc version?

Nope. 16X Anistropic filtering, 1080p60 (for BL2 atleast) and max PC settings (from what articles say) but without the Nvidia Physx effects. Still looks very pretty.

Bought it :D ! Fallout does become very slow sometimes, this will be a great change !
So which character should I go for! I never played as the Gunzerker and the Turret guy, loved maya on ps3. Looks like I will choose one out of the two males then ! Which one is more fun later?

Wow, I mean WOw ! This game is amazing ! I mean absolutely amazing !

I remembered this game as:

• Clunky shooting
  • Random guns
  • Bad vehicles
  • which was fun due to the co op and the varied characters
But today when I played it on my ps4, its completely somethign else:

• Super fun shooting
  • Super cool guns
  • Thrilling Driving fun
  • Fun FUn Fun even in SP
  • 4 player co op was pure mayhem !!!!
I do not know what changed the whole experience for me, whether its the beautiful visuals (were so muddy on the ps3) , the new better controller or the smoother 60 fps.....i don't know what or what combination of things has done this, but the game is the complete opposite of what I remember ! I was dead sure I would regret buying it but right now I am just floating in pure gaming heaven :runaway: !

And it lets u change ur FOV ! I set mine to around 90 and its bliss all over !
Superb game, Gearbox ! I am so glad I got this :cool: !

Borderlands_ The Handsome Collection_20151202140640.jpg Borderlands_ The Handsome Collection_20151202142002.jpg Borderlands_ The Handsome Collection_20151202181022.jpg Borderlands_ The Handsome Collection_20151202192828.jpg Borderlands_ The Handsome Collection_20151202194217.jpg Borderlands_ The Handsome Collection_20151202205903.jpg Borderlands_ The Handsome Collection_20151202213116.jpg

FInished the campaign once ad now it started in the True Vault Hunter mode.

My question is: How do I access the tons of BL2 DLC? Do I have to finish VaultHunter mode also? I don't see the DLC anywhere.

FInished the campaign once ad now it started in the True Vault Hunter mode.

My question is: How do I access the tons of BL2 DLC? Do I have to finish VaultHunter mode also? I don't see the DLC anywhere.

Quick Travel destination points. I don't recall the exact names, but they're locations you likely wont recognize from the normal campaign.

DLC #1 Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty = Oasis
DLC #2 Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage = Badass Crater of Badassitude
DLC #3 Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt = Hunter's Grotto
DLC #4 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep = Unassuming Docks

Creature Slaughterdome = Natural Selection Annex

DLC HeadHunter #1 T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest = Hallowed Hallow
DLC HeadHunter #2 The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler = Gluttony Gulch
DLC HeadHunter #3 How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day = Marcus's Mercenary Shop
DLC HeadHunter #4 Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre = Rotgut Distillery
DLC HeadHunter #5 Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax = Wam Bam Island

Went into Captain Scarlet quests, turns out u level up faster if u do vanilla BL2 in vault hunter mode than playing the dlc!
Which is why I guess I can find lotsa games for Vault hunter mode but none for dlc.
I really wanna play the Dragons Keep, let's see.

Back