Borderlands 2 [PS3, X360]

Thanks for the impressions. Do you know which level this DLC should be played? I have a level 50 character...which difficulty should I choose/do you play??

I'm only lvl 39 playing TVHM and it seems to be scaling nicely for me.

I don't know about UVHM and if that "breaks" the game, but I'd think that you'd be fine at level 50.

Not sure though if the game changes at lvl 50.

So far the most fun I've had with the DLC is the newest Tiny Tina's one. It's a bit like the Zeds Undead Island one from BL1. It's pretty wacky and because of that it's pretty refreshing.

It also manages to indulge my fantasy about being a weapons laden killing machine that is transported into a medieval\fantasy setting and kicks orc bottom.

Good call on this dlc, I ended up getting it and it's very cool :) It's different enough from the main game to make it feel fresh and wacky.

Good call on this dlc, I ended up getting it and it's very cool :) It's different enough from the main game to make it feel fresh and wacky.

I play it as well at the moment. Really fresh and I am back in BL2.

I have a lvl 50 character and first tried at the new (highest) difficulty setting...no chance! Could not kill a single enemy...lol. I play now the second highest difficulty setting, enemies are typically lvl 49-51 and it is ok. Leveling my character up is rather slow, but ok. In the first chapter I had to fight a lvl 55 mini boss...was a bit tough and for me as a Zero player only doable with The Bee.

What is crazy, I have all my backpack full of golden weapons...and some lvl laser variants. I have the feeling that the combination Conference Call + The Bee is downgraded and not overpowered anymore (!?).

Funny game.

Btw, physics on highest settings is the coolest thing ever!

Yeah I love all the crap it throws around, it's nuts.

I have a lvl 50 character and first tried at the new (highest) difficulty setting...no chance! Could not kill a single enemy...lol. I play now the second highest difficulty setting, enemies are typically lvl 49-51 and it is ok. Leveling my character up is rather slow, but ok. In the first chapter I had to fight a lvl 55 mini boss...was a bit tough and for me as a Zero player only doable with The Bee.

I'm only level 35, it hasn't been too bad but I play at normal difficulty. Boss characters give me some trouble, like there have been two level 40 characters I had to deal with but fortunately the ai is so dumb that it was simple to fool them and ultimately take them down. Like the level 40 orc boss, I just went under a small bridge, he stood on top of it and kept trying to whack me and couldn't, meanwhile I kept shooting him through a large crack in the wood plank until he died, piece of cake :)

What is crazy, I have all my backpack full of golden weapons...and some lvl laser variants. I have the feeling that the combination Conference Call + The Bee is downgraded and not overpowered anymore (!?).

Weapons are weird in this game. Sometimes what looks like should be a much more powerful weapon isn't. Like for grenades, I keep getting better grenades via regular play or that skeleton key chest in Sanctuary, yet I'm still using my level 29 golden Lobbed Pandemic which just seems to work much better than grenades with higher specs and level rank.

Back