Bomberman XBLA is out

Cheezdoodles

+ 1
Veteran
This deserves its own thread.

My little sister has been asking me when we are going to play some DYNA (some PC incarnation of bomberman she played when she was little) every once in a while ever since i told her its coming out.

Hopefully it will be good, i dont see how they could have possibly screwed this one up.

Oh, and its 800points .

I purchased the game. It's fun so far but I don't know if there is any story mode since I could recognize the "baddies" anywhere and the opponent characters bear a resemblance to my character.

I know it sounds pretty stupid but I am not an expert in this game.

This deserves its own thread.

My little sister has been asking me when we are going to play some DYNA (some PC incarnation of bomberman she played when she was little) every once in a while ever since i told her its coming out.

Hopefully it will be good, i dont see how they could have possibly screwed this one up.

Oh, and its 800points .

I love Dyna Blaster and many other Bomberman clones, one of the best multiplayer experiences ever. But I also remember networked Super Bomberman multiplayer suffered a lot because of the lag.

How are the prediction and correction algorithms in the XBLA version?
Is it still possible to pass through the bombs time to time?
I am not sure the problem is solvable with current level of internet connectivity.

Back