Best laptop bag?

Any information on the longevity of the compound? I've only seen some of the more gushing articles (like the one you posted) that apparently are all written by people never having done the walking on potato-flour (in my neck of the woods) and water trick in science class when they were 12 (nor heard the term Non-Newtonian fluid). It's a neat trick and all, but if the protection degrades then it's of somewhat limited use for consumer applications.
This appears to be from the company website. From my understanding ( as shown on a BBC science program) it's a plastic so I'd imagine fairly resilient. Mind you, in that BBC episode they were also talking about the problem of plastic pollution (e.g N *as much microscopic plastic particles as plankton in some parts of the ocean - which means it'll also end up in us) so maybe it's not such a good idea :)

And in another classic case of last minute mind changes, I just grabbed this one:

UB2L%20Warm%20Grey1.jpg

Checkpoint Friendly Backpacks

You defintiely want to search for "checkpoint friendly" bags. They will save you time and hassle around security.

If you want backpacks i would suggest this computer backpack from CODi Direct.

Back