Attack on Titan [XBO, PS3, PS4, PSV]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11852

146004786659.png

This August KOEI TECMO are bringing Attack on Titan to PS3, PS4, Vita, Xbox One and PC. I burned through the anime earlier this year and loved it having never read the manga.

For those not familiar with the story, this is the Wikipedia synopsis:

Over 100 years before the beginning of the story, giant humanoid creatures called Titans suddenly appeared and nearly wiped out humanity, devouring them without remorse or reason. What remains of humanity now resides within three enormous concentric walls: the outermost is Wall Maria ; the middle wall is Wall Rose and the innermost is Wall Sheena. Inside these walls, humanity has lived in peace for one hundred years; many people growing up without ever having seen a Titan. This all changes when one day, a giant 60-meter (200 ft)-tall Titan mysteriously appears after a strike of lightning and breaches the outer wall of the Shiganshina district, a town at Wall Maria, allowing the smaller Titans to invade the district. An Armored Titan smashes clean through Wall Maria, forcing mankind to abandon the land between Wall Maria and Wall Rose, evacuating the remaining population into the inner districts. The sudden influx of population causes turmoil and famine.

The anime follows the fortunes of a small group of cadets from training to defend against Titans, or attack them directly, over which more about the threat is revealed. A few of them were present when the initial Titan breach occurred. Many of the Titans were creepy as hell.

The game looks fantastic - they've really captured the look of art in the anime.

Thats some weird premise, but the visuals of tiny humans fighting gigantic naked idiotic humans is certainly very amusing. Even though i dont generally like overly Japanese designs, this got me interested.

Sent from my LG-D385 using Tapatalk

I watched the anime not long ago and it was definitely very, very strange but also very gripping! Bonkers story, as expected, and great action scenes.

Wow they really captured it in game form, including the combat. Looks impressive.

I feel sorry for the giants!!! Are they even aggressive? Not clear from the vid...seems as if naked innocent giants get brutally killed by some arrogant fashion kids. In the whole trailer, not a single aggressive action from the naked ones.

This trailer is one of the most brutal things I saw in video games...and I played GOW3 more than once!

Most giants are mindless brute, some just idling.. Some other...

It will be huge spoiler

Edit : the visual quality are inconsistent and really horrible on many places....

It's like an upgraded dynasty warriors game.

Back