Assassins Creed goes Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Ubisoft's highly praised title, Assassin's Creed, have gone gold. The game will be available in stores on November 13th.

According to their press release, a limited edition will sell for US$69.99 with some goodies and a figurine packed inside the box. The standard edition will be sold for US$59.99.

The PC version of this highly anticipated title, previously planned to be released alongside its console versions, has been delayed and should be available early next year.

News Source: Fudzilla

Please move to Console Games - Sorry

Mod's Note: As only the console edition has gone gold, I'm moving it to the Console Games forum. It is already being discussed in the following thread, so I'm locking this one too: http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1081762&postcount=147

If it's only the console versions then maybe this is the wrong area?

I'm yet to see a PC version of ANYTHING cost $60. That's some console malarkey, right there. Nice to see Ubi has once again isolated the PC audience into a small corner, only to make way for the console kids. The Orange Box, which was like 4 games, cost me $44.99.

Obvious reasons keep me at bay in terms of jumping at the first opportunity to grab this immediately....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back