Are there any female B3d'ers?

london-boy said:
jvd said:
Nope they don't know my password. Its my first gfs fav flower

huh? who who?!? Does she know about our affair? And the threesome with Natoma we had the other day?
My first gf past away when I was 18 and she wsa 21 .

So no don't think she knows about the crazy sex .

Sam knows though . She doesn't like it

london-boy said:
huh? who who?!? Does she know about our affair? And the threesome with Natoma we had the other day?

what what WHAT???

:oops: :oops: :oops:

dammit you guys, you NEVER invite me anymore after that little incident!!!

Andy said:
Gerbra

Better change it now jvd :p

Sorry I hope that's not really it, and you have to change it.

Yup changed it , changed it to my shoe size and my well um never mind !!!!

jvd said:
Nope they don't know my password. Its my first gfs fav flower
I thought you once said your sister is posting and modding the console forum using your account while you have no time. I think there has been occasions where the writing style has been very different in jvd's posts (I think your sister is better at spelling ;) )
I might remember wrong though, or understood wrong.

Edit: heh, your passwords are so easy to guess (know? :oops: ) for family members at least :D

na my sister doesn't mod . They sometimes read under my name . Like 10 mins ago my sister was reading the handheld forum with my pc as well i have the nice pc and the nice set up .

blakjedi said:
I dont know why i just thought of that... reason i asked is because i just met a fine fine woman and she was a computer engineer... so I know they are out there....

oh did say she was Fine? :p

*Sigh* brings back painful memories.
First "Console Talk" went away now this. Yeah I know they are out there. I used to date one who:
* is a sister of Miss Vietnamnese in some US state. Yes she's eye-popping gorgeous and has a more than fine body.
* is a gymnast and swimmer (She swims once a week)
* performs guitar and some horizonatal vietnamnese string instrument on stage
* contribute articles to Vietnamnese newspaper and newsletters
* studied Medicine in France for 2 years, moved to US to reunite with her families lost during the Vietnam war
* Switched to Electrical Engineering in UIUC. Topped quite a few EE classes. She's one of the sharpest and quickest person I know.
* And here's the killer... irresistable smile.

God is not fair but I'm not complaining.

Back