Are Americans oppressed under their current regime?

Should China liberate the USA?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As long as Kruno(me) get's a life and stops being and idiot.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now start praising Australia.
Come and live here and become a bleeding heart liberal.

Joe DeFuria said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
Joe DeFuria said:
Prove to me that it is. :rolleyes:

You live in America? Stop defending your crappy country.
No one wants to live their.
People come to Australia, the land of the free.
America isn't a free country a free country nor has it ever been.

Um, OK....

K.I.L.E.R said:
GwymWeepa said:
I want to lose all my rights, let China liberate me! They've got better tasting food!

What rights? You live in America FFS.

How silly of me, you know the other day I went to a Wendy's because I felt like it, and a McDonalds rep came into my home and beat me to within an inch of my life.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Joe DeFuria said:
Prove to me that it is. :rolleyes:

You live in America? Stop defending your crappy country.
No one wants to live their.
People come to Australia, the land of the free.
America isn't a free country a free country nor has it ever been.

We've already had nearly half the population leave to Mexico and Canada. McDonalds representatives already have death lists of those who have left, soon ninja assassins will be taking them out.

We've already had nearly half the population leave to Mexico and Canada.

Hell, Afghanistan was more free under the Taliban than the US is currently. :LOL:

http://www.korea-dpr.com/

Keywords: democratic, republic.

If the US is a democratic republic then so is Nth Korea.

They are both just as free.
You can walk on the roads in Nth Korea, if you feel like it.
You can also eat their too, if you feel like it.

See? Free country.

K.I.L.E.R said:
We've already had nearly half the population leave to Mexico and Canada.

Hell, Afghanistan was more free under the Taliban than the US is currently. :LOL:

http://www.korea-dpr.com/

Keywords: democratic, republic.

If the US is a democratic republic then so is Nth Korea.

They are both just as free.
You can walk on the roads in Nth Korea, if you feel like it.
You can also eat their too, if you feel like it.

See? Free country.

They recently banned hair longer than 2 inches for males in North Korea. The US, ashamed that they have been beaten by the North Koreans, will ban hair longer than 1 inch for males.

GwymWeepa said:
I have no clue who that is

:oops:

he's the guy you are married to, omg how could you marry someone and not know it!?

but yeah some states have sodomy laws. they are not realisticly being enforced, though. and they don't hold up in court particularly well, either. it's sort of like Oklahoma's law that states you can't let a horse sleep in a bathtub or that more than three dogs cannot gather in a persons yard without a permit. Oh, or the law banning whaling. Yes, people get arrested all of the time in Oklahoma for whaling.

Sage said:
GwymWeepa said:
I have no clue who that is

:oops:

he's the guy you are married to, omg how could you marry someone and not know it!?

but yeah some states have sodomy laws. they are not realisticly being enforced, though. and they don't hold up in court particularly well, either. it's sort of like Oklahoma's law that states you can't let a horse sleep in a bathtub or that more than three dogs cannot gather in a persons yard without a permit. Oh, or the law banning whaling. Yes, people get arrested all of the time in Oklahoma for whaling.

What an awful society we live in if we can't go out and hunt migrating land whales at our leisure...its a sin.

Seems current :

http://www.sodomylaws.org/usa/usa.htm

Sage,

These laws have been misused to cause gay people harm (occording to this) two examples :

Effects of Sodomy Laws said:
Children in foster care are particularly vulnerable to being pulled from their homes if their parents are homosexual. In Dallas in 1998, a 3-month old boy was removed from the care of two lesbians on the basis of their criminal status: they are criminals because they are homosexual.

Effects of Sodomy Laws said:
The Mississippi sodomy law, proscribing "unnatural intercourse," played a prominent role in denying custody of a fifteen-year-old boy to his father in Weigand v. Houghton. The Mississippi Supreme Court ruling on February 4, 1999 awarded custody of the boy to his mother despite the dangerous environment of her home. At one point the boy called 9-1-1 after the step-father had threatened to kill both mother and son.

more here :

http://www.sodomylaws.org/effects.htm

Back