Anybody used Easy Made Memories?

aspen

Newcomer
Hi, I am new to this board. I am excited to be here. Video is my passion!

I have a friend that turned me on to a new free program, called Easy Made Memories. You can take your photos and videos and make a voice narrated show that ends up as a DVD that you can put in your TV, which is perfect for my present project. The program has lots of free frames and backgrounds and such. So far the program has been fun to play with and easy to use, but I haven’t seen the DVD’s that come out of it yet.

I’m excited to get a finished DVD, but before I order it, I was wondering if anyone else had experience using this program? Mostly I was wondering about the quality of the DVD and disc graphics.

lol why did that thread title make me thing of EMM386.EXE? :p

what I don't understand with your question : if the software is free, you're playing with it and you wonder how a DVD will look like, when why not just make a DVD? (if you're concerned with wasting a DVD-R you might find a way to burn it to an ISO image, mount it a try it). what's that ordering thing? it's free but you must pay?

Hi, I am new to this board. I am excited to be here. Games are my passion!

I have a friend that turned me on to a program, called Diakatana ,It rocks...
You have these really cool enemies like frogs, mosquitos's and rats and you have this awesome sword that is not pants and is not in any way whatsoever worse than the dragon tooth sword in deus ex, you have really hip team mates like superfly johnson who stands in a jet of steam that slowly drains his health in most other games he would move - how predictable is that, the advanced a.i in diakatana does the unpredictable he decides to stand there untill he dies, does that rock or what...
and its made by a genius programmer who is like a rock star with his long and shiny hair
it really is teh awesome........

Back