AMD Bulldozer Core Patent Diagrams

WEI score is stored in XML files and can be easily changed, there's no CPU-Z screen and there's no individual core temp values (maybe mobo issue?)

WEI score is stored in XML files and can be easily changed, there's no CPU-Z screen and there's no individual core temp values (maybe mobo issue?)

Correct, but my score is not fake ;)

If that Bulldozer score is fake we will only find out at launch I think :mad:

1tfki.jpg

2xgpq.jpg

3efav.jpg

4degq.jpg

Source
One core only? It's with defect?

Originally Posted by fudzilla
The list includes two eight-core parts, which were already leaked some time ago. The FX-8130P is a 3.8GHz part and it can overclock to 4.2GHz on turbo. It has a TDP of 125W and should sell for $320. The FX-8110 also packs eight cores and it’s clocked at 3.6GHz sans turbo, or 4.0GHz with turbo. The TDP stands at 95W and the price is $290.

http://www.fudzilla.com/processors/item/22808-asus-leaks-more-bulldozer-specs

I could use a 3.8ghz 8 core cpu for video editing , should blow away my q9650 at 3.8ghz hopefully

thats not what the article i posted says .

I know, I wasn't referring to that article, only correcting it.

If retail samples are better than early ES (usually the case), then we might see well over 5GHz on air with single BD core overclocked :eek:.

I know, I wasn't referring to that article, only correcting it.

If retail samples are better than early ES (usually the case), then we might see well over 5GHz on air with single BD core overclocked :eek:.

i dunno , i just hope for really good video editing and encoding.

i dunno , i just hope for really good video editing and encoding.
Once that video editing-encoding software gets AVX support BD's performance vs Intel will be nearly cut in half as it has only one AVX unit shared between two int cores in one block while each Intel core has it's own AVX unit.

Of course as long as the software still uses the regular 128bit SIMD stuff then BD will be rather awesome while Intel has half of it's SIMD unit just sitting idle.

Yes, I meant marketing cores.

The point was that most of Intel's offering is still made of quads so your point with half the FP performance is not standing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle talked about a hardocp event for bulldozer in july and from whats getting siad over there it seems like we wont see bulldozer till then.

Really pathatic amd !

Back