Alphabet

Discussion in 'Mobile Industry' started by Rys, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Mariner

Veteran

You obviously failed to read the rest of my post properly. I'm just pointing out that the big multi-national corporations are able to make their profits in various countries in great part due to the infrastructure, healthcare, education, security, law and order and everything else provided by a developed society which is paid for by the governments. However, these corporations don't seem willing to pay their taxes to fund all these services from which they benefit.

Anyway, back to the topic, I thought this was an interesting enough take on the name change/reorganisation:

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...alphabet-name-change-same-game-evgeny-morozov

Silent_Buddha likes this.
  2. DemetraS1

Why, why, why do 'journalists' keep repeating the nonsense that Google Plus is a failure? The hundreds of millions of us who use it all the time are mystified by that mantra. It is rubbish, underlined by the fact that I used the Google+ button to sign on here. Interview reality, please, not your own word-processor.

3. entity279

Veteran Regular Subscriber

Yes, the fact that you've signed in with it is the end-all proof.

BRiT, milk and Grall like this.
  4. BRiT

BRiT (╯°□°)╯
    Moderator Legend Alpha Subscriber

The button is wrong. It shouldn't have the plus. You just signed in here using normal Google account, not Google Plus.

Malo and Grall like this.