So ?
Paying their fair share of what ?

Major governments can legislate to their heart content anything they want , including cure for cancer and other serious ailments and overall happiness .. .unless there is Amazon or Google or thousands of others around ... nothing will happen.

You obviously failed to read the rest of my post properly. I'm just pointing out that the big multi-national corporations are able to make their profits in various countries in great part due to the infrastructure, healthcare, education, security, law and order and everything else provided by a developed society which is paid for by the governments. However, these corporations don't seem willing to pay their taxes to fund all these services from which they benefit.

Anyway, back to the topic, I thought this was an interesting enough take on the name change/reorganisation:

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...alphabet-name-change-same-game-evgeny-morozov

Why, why, why do 'journalists' keep repeating the nonsense that Google Plus is a failure? The hundreds of millions of us who use it all the time are mystified by that mantra. It is rubbish, underlined by the fact that I used the Google+ button to sign on here. Interview reality, please, not your own word-processor.

Why, why, why do 'journalists' keep repeating the nonsense that Google Plus is a failure? The hundreds of millions of us who use it all the time are mystified by that mantra. It is rubbish, underlined by the fact that I used the Google+ button to sign on here. Interview reality, please, not your own word-processor.

The button is wrong. It shouldn't have the plus. You just signed in here using normal Google account, not Google Plus.

Back