A shameless plug for the band

eSa

Newcomer
http://www.nightwish.com

I first thought that it would be to ...hmmm.. sad to post ad for the band I like. But then I checked out the other threads and did not feel that sad anymore :)

Anyways, if you like hard rock/metal check out the above group. They have mp3 samples available at the 'site.

_xxx_ said:
Try using the search button above, we discussed the band a while ago... :)

Well, that seems to been .... about half a year ago. And I would not call that a discussion. ..

Well, my work here is done. Above mentioned band is a real option for someone who is fed up with most of the music today. Maybe some of you will see the light ;)

Hell, you don't have to pimp "The Band"...I've been a fan for decades!

"Up on Cripple Creek, she sends me.
If I spring a leak, she mends me.
I don't have to speak, she defends me.
A drunkards dream if I ever did see one!"

_xxx_ said:
They have like two good songs on each record, the rest are just filler. But the girl is HOT.

And I just could not stay away... You do know, that among the people who actually like "the Band" :) you are kinda alone with that opinion. They have a lot more than just few songs per album that are good... That is the real difference agains many other bands. "Oceanborn" is nearly flawless.

eSa said:
_xxx_ said:
They have like two good songs on each record, the rest are just filler. But the girl is HOT.

And I just could not stay away... You do know, that among the people who actually like "the Band" :) you are kinda alone with that opinion. They have a lot more than just few songs per album that are good... That is the real difference agains many other bands. "Oceanborn" is nearly flawless.

Like anything else, it's a matter of taste :)

Back