A Large Database Of Free Games

bobreece

Newcomer
Hi guys, I'm back once more to tell you about my latest crazy project.
Its a large (400+) database of freeware/indie free to play games with direct download links, they are all free, legal, ad free, and most come close to big studio/publisher standards, in fact some are even big publisher games released as freeware. The site also allows anyone to add games, artwork, reviews and ratings. Just wanted to get some feedback on the looks, usability and your general opinions about it.
link: thefreegamesdb.com

checkout our free games list see if your missing any
Cool, I'll start adding them. Of course the website is designed for anyone to be able to add games so if anyone fancies adding some, please do :)

Cool, I'll start adding them. Of course the website is designed for anyone to be able to add games so if anyone fancies adding some, please do :)
I noticed that Battle for Wesnoth only has windows listed under 'platforms' and it's certainly available for Linux.

Thats much better,
ps: I totally recommend Forsaken from your site for anyone that likes Descent type games. It's a hell of a game with a fantastic engine

I had a look at both games you provided and one didn't have any download links and the second had a queue link, to be added to thefreegamesdb.com it has to have a direct file link.

Why ?
you dont have a direct download link to Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun
most hosters are not going to want direct links, because they miss out on advertising

Back