A complete waste of time!

I don't like that spinning star thing that bounce around ¤%*@ing up all my designs.

If that damn thing was gone, I'd enjoy this time-waste a lot more.

Guden Oden said:
I don't like that spinning star thing that bounce around ¤%*@ing up all my designs.

If that damn thing was gone, I'd enjoy this time-waste a lot more.

Use the salt to kill it. You can use the plant to confine it. It will spawn new ones. When it does kill them. Eventually the stop spawning.

PS. I like how the plant grows into the water.

And I hoped that this thread would silently fade away, so I could forget about that "game". #%"¤#$ you nelg, you've stolen all my free time. ;)

My favourite is to blend lots of oil with some water (oil:5 with some spout next to it, blend by letting it flow over a wall), and then water a plant with the mix. The plant grows more wildely when the water is blended with something else. And when mixed with oil, there's a fun way to get rid of it when it's finished. :devilish: Or you could burn off everything but the plant with some "???".

Another fun game is to build infite "???" tracks.
Or the "Phoenix plant": put a spout next to the oil source, let it water a plant, and turn the oil source on fire.

... yes, I'm easily amused. :oops:

Ph34r my 1337 gardening ski||z. (Attached)

Attachments

• sand_gardening_2.JPG
    sand_gardening_2.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 20
Basic said:
And I hoped that this thread would silently fade away, so I could forget about that "game". #%"¤#$ you nelg, you've stolen all my free time.

Ha, I refuse to show this to my kids. Lest I will never be able to access my computer again.

Back