46" samsung 8 ms display?!

suryad

Veteran
:oops: The full name is Samsung Syncmaster I guess...found it at Voodoopc as an option ona dual Opteron 248 system I was configuring...havent looked it up on the net yet to see if that kind of an LCD monitor actually exists!! You guys know anything about this?! :oops:

:oops: WOW The res is incredible. At first when I read the 46 inch insnae lcd display, I thought that it was another go-l.com until I saw it was a samsung. WOW I am drooling.

This Might be of interest to a couple of you guys. :D I'm waiting for it to come out. It's pretty tempting instead of the 2405. I think it'd work decently for computer usage if you had it set back a couple of feet.

Nite_Hawk

Nite_Hawk said:
This Might be of interest to a couple of you guys. :D I'm waiting for it to come out. It's pretty tempting instead of the 2405. I think it'd work decently for computer usage if you had it set back a couple of feet.

Nite_Hawk

That's a much better deal imo.

Nite_Hawk said:

Nite_Hawk

[Neo]Whoa[/Neo]

When that hits $500 I am in trouble... ;) It has DVI... is that the same DVI used with Video Cards?

Acert93 said:
Nite_Hawk said:

Nite_Hawk

[Neo]Whoa[/Neo]

When that hits $500 I am in trouble... ;) It has DVI... is that the same DVI used with Video Cards?

No i think it's the DVI they use on Mars. :devilish:

Back