360 premium???

ninzel

Veteran
I just wanted to know how long MS plans to sell the Premium pack? I won't be buying it right away, so I hope MS doesn't just sell it for awhile or at launch then only sell the core plus upgrades.
Edit: Also any word on what's happening with Oddworld next gen. I heard they were giving up gaming to go into producing CG for the movie industry. Oddworld Strangers Wrath was my favourite Xbox game by far and I would hate to see this developer go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
ninzel said:
I just wanted to know how long MS plans to sell the Premium pack? I won't be buying it right away, so I hope MS doesn't just sell it for awhile or at launch then only sell the core plus upgrades.
Edit: Also any word on what's happening with Oddworld next gen. I heard they were giving up gaming to go into producing CG for the movie industry. Oddworld Strangers Wrath was my favourite Xbox game by far and I would hate to see this developer go away.
I can't answer for sure the first question, but I can answer the second one.
Oddworld Inhabitants are on life support right now, I don't know if they'll be able to do anything again in the business (They also burned a few bridges with Atari, EA and probably MS too, which is not good for a small developer). They have (videogame related) projects, though, but definitely no funding as far as I know.

Ok well I'm going ot assume that if MS created the Premium package and all the packaging they aren't going to pull it.
It's a shame about Oddworld, I really like and respect their work, They are exactly the type of developer that makes gaming better and should be supported. The latest news Ii heard was The Brutal Ballad Of Fangus Klot was the next one. I guess we well see.

The premium is most likely allways going to be there .

I predict march 2007 we will see the xbox 360 premium at 350$ and core at 250$ march 2008 we see premium at 300$ core at 200$ and in 2009 premium 200$ core 100$ and 2010 xbox 3 comes out .

Back