[360] Monday Night Combat; multiplayer coop TPS tower defence!

What button is the secondary fire? That's the attack beam, I guess, right?

Left trigger :) I think each class has one weapon with a secondary fire. The other gun uses left trigger for over-the-shoulder zoom.

edit:

Like how the assault class guy has the automatic gun + zoom, then his grenade launcher's secondary attack is that melee finishing move.

Also, how many maps are there?

I don't know how many maps there are, but I am sure someone can answer your question. Just be patient. I am curious about how much replay we could get out of Blitz mode as I am debating getting this.

I believe it's 4 in crossfire, 1 for blitz (player vs bots).

Blitz is pretty laid back, which is why I play that more than crossfire. It's still a challenge with the higher difficulties though. Besides, 6v6 + bots is guaranteed to have more lag than 4p + bots. :p When people drop, it's not that great either. :/ 6 v 3 and suddenly there's no chance.

Off in Linux land and hardware installation land... :(

I still have my 30 minutes to us. Maybe tonight if we can get a couple people?

For Crossfire, can you lock the # of players and/or make a private match?

A couple things I don't like. I don't like the single Blitz map. I also don't like the half naked greasemonkey hick cheerleader.

Other than that the gameplay is way cool. I thought the assassin was useless until I got used to it. Like TF2 the classes really allow a variety of play.

The sniper is pretty good once penetration (damage?) is maxed out. Freakin useless close range though.

Gunner is still my fav though. A jump jet, a powerful gun, and a melée that knocks those assassin bastards completely off the map. :D

Wow, we just got to level 711 on Sudden Death blitz in split screen coop. Total bummer it doesn't seem to register my splitscreen scores online :( I will have to get on with someone and show them how I set up the defense.

Back