[360] Monday Night Combat; multiplayer coop TPS tower defence!

I'm trying to make it through the single-player before donning my gear and heading into multi-. I'm not very good at this game so I get the feeling it is going to take me a long time.

I'm trying to make it through the single-player before donning my gear and heading into multi-. I'm not very good at this game so I get the feeling it is going to take me a long time.

Are you going to stick with it Nav? Getting Halo 3? I owe you some gaming :D

Don't worry about it, I suck at the game also. I think I'm gonna do the same as you though, beef up my skills in single player first. I tried multi player with the guys but I was still figuring things out, so I was prolly more of a burden than anything lol. I'll figure out the different classes then come back and try multi player.

Any way to play SP or Coop on a single Xbox for Crossfire? Blitz is ok, but Crossfire seems more fun.

Also, how many maps are there?

A side note: While +1+1 Kudos for local split-screen I really don't like their implementation.

Something like this:
MNC_splitscreen01.jpg

It's actually a bit wider AR. I can only imagine they did it because they assumed Player 1 would be sitting left of Player 2. *shrug*
Where's the Feng Shui symmetry!

Anyone going to be online tonight? :) I've only been doing the Blitz. I'm getting better with the support character... finally realized I could have been hacking our own turrets and that there's a secondary fire on the heal gun. ಠ_ಠ

And... I also finally discovered the Annihilator and Ejector. Big help on later rounds in Blitz.

Anyone going to be online tonight? :) I've only been doing the Blitz. I'm getting better with the support character... finally realized I could have been hacking our own turrets and that there's a secondary fire on the heal gun. ಠ_ಠ

And... I also finally discovered the Annihilator and Ejector. Big help on later rounds in Blitz.

You can hack your own turrets? Secondary fire?

Yeah, hack gives a boost to firing rate. lulz rocket fire. Secondary fire on heal gun is a short range, auto-tracking red beam. :p

Yeah, hack gives a boost to firing rate. lulz rocket fire. Secondary fire on heal gun is a short range, auto-tracking red beam. :p

What button is the secondary fire? That's the attack beam, I guess, right?

Oh, and "my" internet is messed up, so I might not be able to play online reliably until my internet is fixed.

Back