22Cans' Curiosity (iOS)

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
Anyone tapping away at that cube, out there?

Tried it today. It was...strange. Very addicting, short-term. Taking pleasure in wrecking stuff is kind of ingrained in our genetics it seems, and here it's ALL about destruction.

On the other hand, skill seems minimal at best - there are rules it seems, but they're few and opaque - and challenge is nonexistant, so long-term pull is questionable at best.

The only rule I've found so far that I'm certain about is that breaking every block on a screen pays out a bonus - almost always. I guess some other player drove by and interfered those times it did not happen, but I'm not sure. Also, scrolling the screen in order to be able to wreck more blocks before finally clearing a screen increases the bonus, sometimes. I'm not sure.

Every now and then I get multiplier bonuses, but I haven't been able to nail down any pattern to triggering them. I think it's just random, tbh. Also, there's a lot of latency in the updates of the cube. I might be hacking away at what appears to be totally pristine green surface, and then in a blink of an eye it looks like swiss cheese for huge stretches all around me.

Back