10 years ago today...

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
...a couple of kids stood on the eastern most part of Mexico the day after Hurricane Roxanne hit and said "si" to marriage.

It's been a damned good decade for me since. 8)

Happy-happy, joy-joy; my tenth anniversary is today. Being married 10 years ain't really a big deal to some, but for me it is and it's been the best damned 10 years of my life to date. :)

digitalwanderer said:
...a couple of kids stood on the eastern most part of Mexico the day after Hurricane Roxanne hit and said "si" to marriage.

It's been a damned good decade for me since. 8)

Happy-happy, joy-joy; my tenth anniversary is today. Being married 10 years ain't really a big deal to some, but for me it is and it's been the best damned 10 years of my life to date. :)

Congrats Digi

I did 10 years on the 2nd September and like you its been the best. Like a fine wine our relationship gets better and better with time ;)

10+ yearers are a declining bunch its sad to say :(

Thanks PVR_Extremist, it is a good thing and me and my wife's relationship has just gotten better with time too...very cool.

g__day said:
Wait till you have kids!
Got two, love 'em to pieces. 5 & 8, and both are home sick today and my wife works 16 hours. :rolleyes:

LB-Yeah!. :)

congratz!

me i'm on my 2nd year in a few days :)

my best years where to be honest before that ;) . its another type of pleasure and fun I must say

sytaylor said:
Number of days the bribe to the grim reaper extended your happidy giddy decade?
730 so far, and my wife made me promise not to have a heart attack today for her as an anniversary gift. :)

Double-happy day, it's all been bonus time. Much as I gloss over my heart attack, it could have very easily killed me if I hadn't gotten treatment for it right when I did and every minute of every day since then has just been "extra" for me and cherished more because of it.

Stupid but true. :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
730 so far, and my wife made me promise not to have a heart attack today for her as an anniversary gift. :)

Double-happy day, it's all been bonus time. Much as I gloss over my heart attack, it could have very easily killed me if I hadn't gotten treatment for it right when I did and every minute of every day since then has just been "extra" for me and cherished more because of it.

Stupid but true. :oops:

I try to have that attitude daily, especially useful when stressed out.

geo said:
How goes the house hunting?
Good! We got a handle on our credit card debt yesterday as a first step and now we're in a position where we can buy a new house and handle two mortgages for a couple of months. :)

And the monitor hunting? ;)
I don't want to talk about it....
bleh2.gif

digitalwanderer said:
I don't want to talk about it....
bleh2.gif

check out Hardware section.... new Samsung LCDs are coming with 5ms or less respons and new SEDs, with less then 1 ms respons..... no need to feel bad for playing at 800x600 :LOL:

Crisidelm said:
I wish we could listen to your "si". It must have sounded precious :)
Did you put it on tape somehow? :)
Nope, but it was really cute because the nice lady judge who married us did it in very broken english...so we felt replying in spanish was apprapo. :)

When we cracked the champaigne right after the cork bounced off the ceiling and into mine and my wife's champaigne glasses and shattered 'em though. :LOL:

Back