The perfect candidate for a Wiimake is...

N00b

Regular
... the C64 classic Summer Games from Epyx. :love:

I don't know how, but this just popped into my mind this weekend. Summer Games and the Wiimote, a match made in heaven. :oops:

What do you guys think? What games would you like to be remade for the Wii?

I like this idea... To be sure, I always thought "Microsoft Decathalon" was the much better game, but mostly because of the controls being so much better. So, a wiimake of any Olympics game sounds promising. Surely some developer must have realized this by now?

I don't know if many of you have heard this game:

Cannon Fodder

Aside from the usual point-and-click interface, Mii's would make the prefect recruit soldiers to use. The more Miis, the more lives you can waste.

I don't know if many of you have heard this game:
Cannon Fodder
Aside from the usual point-and-click interface, Mii's would make the prefect recruit soldiers to use. The more Miis, the more lives you can waste.
That could be pretty funny with mii's, probably would play well with co-op.

I think I killed at least 3 joysticks playing Summer Games and other sports games back then until these came along.

Actually, Decathlon was far worse for the Joystick. I personally witnessed a guy breaking the shaft of a Competition Pro during the 10000m sprint.

Actually, Decathlon was far worse for the Joystick. I personally witnessed a guy breaking the shaft of a Competition Pro during the 10000m sprint.

Ah, Decathlon... Scourge of joysticks!

...joysticks!? wtf are you people talking about? XD we used to break keyboards playing that awesome game. shame, too, since I first played those on old compaq-clones made by panasonic. Anyone have one of those "compaq"s? XD what a great attempt at portable computers they were! but heavy... >.> @(*&$!ing heavy!!!

...but seriously... that was my favorite thing about MS Decathlon! [ and ] to run FTW!!!

I would love to see a Wiimake of Maniac Mansion / Day of the Tentacle. The Wiimote seems like a perfect controller for those old point-and-click games.

Back