JAPAN import PS3s for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
hi everybody , after cheking with MODS of beyond3d i gained the permission to help fellow b3d members out who are in desperate playstation3 needs :) (especialy european citizens)
(yes help :devilish: )

I WILL SAY that beyond3d has stricly nothing to do with MY sales !

anyway,
My friend in japan has preordered a 15 or so ps3s . he already had 4 friday (1 i receive)
all of them 20GB versions.(60gb versions where near to impossible to find, well possible, watch ebay ...)

I sold for him 2 on ebay already . so there is 1 box in his hand left for the moment.
during following days, weeks he will receive other ps3's as well (including 60gb versions)

anyway, first come first served. i can make the price of
699EURO including 1 GAME of choice and SHIPPING included for the 20GB version
since there is 1 more box left this one can be send as soon as payment is received.

after that, first paid wil first receive his console. (so that means, you pay and wait until a box is available. That does not mean you have to wait 2 months but a question of days or a week or 2 )

i didnt put a price on the 60gb version cause it is extremely difficult to find in japan.
You can compare this with the xbox360 launch where everybody wanted the premium version.
Its the same here.

i just checked ebay.co.uk and its shocking people pay up to 800UK£ and even more! for a 20gb ps3?
Anyway. questions, mail or pm.
Thanx

hey69

~Removed~

Shhhhhhhh,
He did say help europeans...It sure beats eBay's prices and are these THAT much higher than the retail ps3 price in Europe? Where else would europeans be able to get PS3's for this price? He IS helping "friends" on here :)

please dont put troll posts here. otherwise the mods may just close this thread for my part.
just a reminder. Import sites do not ship to europe (look for play-asia.com for example)
reminder 2 : 20gb ps3 will launch in europe for 500euro , 1 game will cost 69euro. thats already close to 600euro already.
Dont compare this with usa prices.where 499US$ only 410 EURO

Can you elaborate..

..if shipping is included?

..how the transaction would be performed? Via ebay, or..? People might like the protection of something like ebay, but you'd need to restrict the auction to your buyer so only they could 'buy it now' or whatever..

Details like that may raise more interest.

yes shipping is included trough fedex.
my friend works at FEDEX himself and gets massive discount on his employer acount.
(normally this 8kg box costs 256euro to send to western europe)
i dont have problems to put up a simple ebay auction with just buy it now where you should instant buy it, but since ebay likes money . i have to raise the price wich i would loose on ebay commision.
i understand this and everything is possible if I can give you trust

i know, i got 920euro just for an auction. this is for helping out people here (how stupid that may sound ... :) )

i will post one with my ebay name on it and the one i receive here in belgium i will also take a pic of it when i get it tomorow. probably put the box next to my monitor showing beyond3d as proof.. i dunno

Come on, he has PERMISSION from the MODS. They actually decide what "deserves" to be on here.
I did say "personally" and "I think", so its not like I was being absolute or pushy about it. I also said it was a pretty fair price, considering what these things can fetch in auctions. Still, a sales thread like this is not really something I feel belongs on these boards, though ultimately the mods have to decide that.

I guess the timing was just bad, I had just finished reading that article I linked to a minute before I saw this thread (did you read it?). After what I read, bumping into this topic was like "damn, this is really turning into an industry of its own, and now here?"...

I did say "personally" and "I think", so its not like I was being absolute or pushy about it. I also said it was a pretty fair price, considering what these things can fetch in auctions. Still, a sales thread like this is not really something I feel belongs on these boards, though ultimately the mods have to decide that.

I guess the timing was just bad, I had just finished reading that article I linked to a minute before I saw this thread (did you read it?). After what I read, bumping into this topic was like "damn, this is really turning into an industry of its own, and now here?"...

Lol, I got ya. I read it yesterday...
Wasent trying to come off as mad or irritated though but umm, lets keep this thread clean as requested though. :)

Hey Hey69,

Kudos to you. While a very very tempting offer, I think I shall pass on it for the time being. It's nice to see someone giving back to the community though. You could sell them for a whole lot more, and yet you've chosen to sell some of them to your peers on a forum for a tiny margin of profit, compared to if you were to sell it on Ebay or other Auction sites, where you'd make an absolute killing.

Good for you man, I think that's really nice of you.

Hey Hey69,

Kudos to you. While a very very tempting offer, I think I shall pass on it for the time being. It's nice to see someone giving back to the community though. You could sell them for a whole lot more, and yet you've chosen to sell some of them to your peers on a forum for a tiny margin of profit, compared to if you were to sell it on Ebay or other Auction sites, where you'd make an absolute killing.

Good for you man, I think that's really nice of you.

True! Especially for those guys in the UK the effective mark-up he's applying to the price are very modest. A 20gb PS3 in the UK would have been ~£350, 60GB ~425 with games at £50.

£470 incl. a game + shipping for the 20GB version is VERY nice of him.

True! Especially for those guys in the UK the effective mark-up he's applying to the price are very modest. A 20gb PS3 in the UK would have been ~£350, 60GB ~425 with games at £50.

£470 incl. a game + shipping for the 20GB version is VERY nice of him.

Dont forget Import duty (10% of £470 = £47)
+ VAT (17.5% of £470 = £82)

So it will come to £600 in total.

PS3front.jpg

PS3back.jpg

some pics (heylaba is my ebay name btw.. )

Dear mister mod, you can close this thread. last ps3 is sold and i have received 3 orders for future shipping. so for the time beeing i cant accept any more offers.

thanx for the intrest guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back