nintenho

Veteran
from xboxyde

super3605uy5.jpg

super3604ic8.jpg

super3603ak9.jpg

super3602rw8.jpg

super3601iw9.jpg

they still look like they have a ways to go.

Edit: It does not say what version these are for.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look pretty good, but they need to work on Superman's suit textures.

Judging by the name of the images, I think they're for the 360.

Think the companies have enough watermark logos on em? Also note the mission display on one. Is this going to be a free roam GTA type game?

Hopefully, this game will be more fun than the last installment of the series. I still have nightmares from Superman 64. :runaway:

Imagine flying Superman with the Sixaxis controller! hmmm...hope it's as good as I'm picturing it now! Phheeezzzzzzzzsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

Think the companies have enough watermark logos on em? Also note the mission display on one. Is this going to be a free roam GTA type game?

Superman Returns uses a brand new Watermark Shading (C)(TM)(R) technology. This technology is so powerful that they had to scale back the rest of the graphisms.

That's both technically and artistically bad. That's a feat.

EA Tiburon is developing this game, right?
Hopefully, this game will be more fun than the last installment of the series. I still have nightmares from Superman 64. :runaway:
I met someone who worked on that game.
I asked him if he had Superman 64 on his resume or not. :LOL:

That's both technically and artistically bad. That's a feat.

EA Tiburon is developing this game, right?

I met someone who worked on that game.
I asked him if he had Superman 64 on his resume or not. :LOL:

What did he say? I bet he's asked that question a lot... :LOL:

Something similar to Spiderman 2... so yes.
Can you wreak havoc on the innocent in Spider-man 2? At E3, they were demonstrating picking up a car, putting it on the tracks of an elevated monorail, and waiting for it to crash into it. Or Supes would rampage about, punching things, blowing up cars with his heat vision, or stopping them in their tracks with his freeze breath. That stuff looked like fun, but being true to the character ("the world's biggest boy scout") didn't seem like fun at all. But then they didn't actually let anyone play the game at the show.

Ye gods, that game looks truly disappointing, cloud city from the first rogue squadron game on GC looked way better than that. I sure hope that's original xbox at least and not the 360...

I also want to know why they think it is appropriate for supes to fly around in a vinyl suit. Is he into S&M these days maybe? :D

Not that I really care by the way, I'm not gonna buy the game regardless the way it looks or the platform it runs on.

Back