15,000 posts, and I'm still #2.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Just noticed and thought I'd give a hat tip to London Boy for still staying disgustingly out of my reach. ;)

It's the consoles vs RPSC thing, I swear it is.... :LOL:

No, you can use the word "disgusting" after learning that I DO have more posts than LB....just not here, over at Elite Bastards I got 17,866 posts. ;)

Wow, that's more posts than Kruno has personality disorders.

Are you referring to the 17,866 here, or the combined total of 32,866? :cool:

'grats, Digi. We *tried* to incentivize you to spend more time in CF catching L-B, but you just weren't having it at all. :smile:

Altho frankly. . . hmm. Better not say that one out loud just yet.

Congrats, DW. You've always been kind enough to respond to my threads and questions accordingly.

I hope to see many more!

Are you referring to the 17,866 here, or the combined total of 32,866? :cool:
I haven't done a full combined count in a long while, pretty sure it's in the 60-70k range right now at least.

Thanks Jim, I just get amazed at the sheer amount of posts I can rack up in a few years now and again and the big number roll-overs seem to kick it in for me.

I haven't done a full combined count in a long while, pretty sure it's in the 60-70k range right now at least.

Thanks Jim, I just get amazed at the sheer amount of posts I can rack up in a few years now and again and the big number roll-overs seem to kick it in for me.
Just wait until I start billing users for DB space :devilish:

j/k! Congrats, Dig, the place would be a lot worse without you. Here's to 15K more! :smile:

Hey i've practically stopped posting, especially in the Console Forum.. Look at my "previous posts" and you'll see that i really haven't posted much in the last few months...

I mean, what more can i do? Negative posts? ;) Not my fault if you're just slow!!

Also, i only post here an on the AVForums, where i have about 700 posts, so really, in total, Digi is just an internet forum monster. :D

I wonder how much DATA digi has posted to forums in GB over the past 5 years... and how much of that smelled like cheese.

15000... geez I'll be celebrating when I hit 1000 and will wonder how exactly I managed to make that many.

london-boy said:
Sometimes i do wonder exactly how i got to around 17,700 posts... :???:

And now everyone close your eyes and imagine your post counts if 3dfx would have managed to survive ;)

Back