any one seen the ST:SG1 ep` 200 today?

Consistently? Or a show here, show there, etc.

Pretty much, yes. Some 9 out of 10 episodes. Just doesn't cut it for me, too Star Trek-like (Maybe we should call it "SideTrack" instead?) with all the episodes tucked in-between not tied to the "big" story. I hate that, doesn't matter in which series. And I also thoroughly despise any touchy-feely stuff in any SF.

The episode its self was alright, Teal'c is wasted as a potential comedy outlet. They should have him as an angry manbeast struggling to be a standup comedian. There was an episode where he literally stared at a guy for about 30 seconds as "interrogation". All that was missing was the occasional "GRRRR".

Liking where the show has progressed to, its true to its roots, but its also 10 years down the line of being exposed to alien technology. Although they could do with some civilians catching on to whats happened. Civilians on nearly EVERY other planet know what the deal is, yet on earth things never reeeeeally get that far.

Although they could do with some civilians catching on to whats happened. Civilians on nearly EVERY other planet know what the deal is, yet on earth things never reeeeeally get that far.

"The end is near! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Humans worry too much. :p

Back