any one seen the ST:SG1 ep` 200 today?

DOGMA1138

Regular
god it was one of the best episodes any show had ever, so funny, and quite clever, well realy clever as far as episode ideas go, this one surely hits the top.
i couldnt stop laughing for like 5 min when they did the farscape refferal, thor as rijel(sp?) that just hit the spot!
well you cant edit the title of your post why?
i ment SG ofc :D

Last edited by a moderator:
O'Neil playing golf through the stargate? That was hilarious. I loved that episode.
Come to think of it I spend my time laughing my ass off on just about every episode.

:LOL:
Really really well done!
I loved how they made fun of themselves:D
Best spoof had to be the star trek spoof, couldn't have been better done imo.
All the spoofs were good, but that one really stands above em.
Tea'c's end speech reminded me of star trek, like on the dvds extras for TNG they were saying how star trek is really about human morality and what not.
Sg1= best sci-fi show on tv, bar NONE.

There was much greatness in the episode; specificly the Farscape bit.

Even with all that, the best hilights were the BSG commercials.

crap the new season has already started?! Good ol' bitorrent... I guess I'm just used to series starting in Sept/Oct. :???: For the same reason, I've missed out on most of Atlantis too. :devilish:

Part 200 was the most idiotic i've ever seen. Apart from few good jokes it was a complete waste of time and video. :rolleyes:
At least Atlantis was better...

I have to agree with RejZor. I thought it was really really corny. Cant stand that producer alien guy, his character is bloody annoying.
For me it would have to be the worst SG episode I have ever seen. Corny stuff like that should be saved for in the credits.

Part 200 was the most idiotic i've ever seen. Apart from few good jokes it was a complete waste of time and video. :rolleyes:
At least Atlantis was better...

I agree, I found that marginally interesting, not laughed a single time, just smiled at the Farscape stuff :)
Atlantis was a rehash of something done at least once or twice in Stargate already... not much better.

I was happy to see Richard Dean Anderson, but that's about it.

You guys are wierd.
All the guys at gateworld forums loved it.
Guess you dont have a funnybone.

go read some of the rediculous threads on IMDB.

My favorite is :

Quote: "what the hell??????? why did they think that a rehashed clip show would be good enough for the 200th episode????? i havent seen all the episodes that the clips were from, but what a f*****g ripoff"

Now, if they'd taken a breath before posting that, they may have actually realised that (apart from a couple of very minor SFX bits) there was no rehashing of anything.

I think people just get wrapped up in themselves to much and when something doesn't go the way they want, its everyone elses fault. This was SG1's 200th ep, its not like this was a standard ep. Let them have their fun. And, if its written as brilliantly as this ep, keep quiet if you don't like it.

I do think it helps if you're a Sci-fi TV show fan, cos every other scene was a parody of something.

Teal'c: "It apparently performed very well on DVD".

I miss Firefly.

I didn't care for it at all either, seemed rather pointless. Some parts were ok but in general I watch the show because I like the storyline and mild humor, I don't like when they go off on huge tangents that have nothing to do with anything. It's what you call a filler episode.

I didn't care for it at all either, seemed rather pointless. Some parts were ok but in general I watch the show because I like the storyline and mild humor, I don't like when they go off on huge tangents that have nothing to do with anything. It's what you call a filler episode.

But at least these filler episodes relate to one another, a separate story arc. :LOL:

That show indeed reached 200 episodes? Unbelivable! :oops:

Mediocre run-of-the-mill crap IMHO. Still nothing out there even coming near the good episodes of Babylon 5...

That show indeed reached 200 episodes? Unbelivable! :oops:

Mediocre run-of-the-mill crap IMHO. Still nothing out there even coming near the good episodes of Babylon 5...

When did you watch the show? It surely hasn't been anytime recently.

Back