Favorite youtube video

Yup. It's bit sad that NVISION was slashed and Nvidia never committed to such grand open shows since 2008. The stiffed market competition and the economic crisis left us with the bland conference calls.

Awesome monkey (and as a function; awesome monkey video! :LOL:), although saddening to see the number of commenters to that vid on youtube making black people-monkey connections/references.

Seriously... I never thought so many would be so eager to display their own lack of class and manners online for the whole world to see. Guess I should stop misoverestimating humanity... :???:

Thanks for posting that vid, green... Awesome. Not neccessarily the music (it's kinda bland really), but the whole thing was fantastic.
Mixing jrpg battles and street fighter-style beat-em-ups along with some classic 8-bit stage transitions...
Very very nice.

Where did you find it?

Quite well done. Scott Pilgrim is one of the best productions for that style of reality/retro game mix and a movie I thorough enjoyed.

Annoying boring bit in the middle, but either end is great. Watch the start and then skip from 1:21 to 3:01.

Back