Favorite youtube video

Well, opinions about whos human or not maybe oughta be. If you're spoiling for a fight tho, I'll be happy to accomodate you.

Maybe that should be listed amongst the rules of the board then, to avoid further confusion anyone else may encounter in the near future. Making drastic comments may lead to thread pitfalls and constant lambasting by other users. And if you're honestly reading that and taking every word of it to heart then that's beyond my control....

Extreme statements push people's buttons and make them respond. Beating your chest about the unfairness of them responding to an extreme statement you made yourself can only be viewed as a victimization mentality. Now let it go, or find somewhere else to go eat worms because everyone hates you, boo hoo poor you.

Extreme statements push people's buttons and make them respond. Beating your chest about the unfairness of them responding to an extreme statement you made yourself can only be viewed as a victimization mentality. Now let it go, or find somewhere else to go eat worms because everyone hates you, boo hoo poor you.

Everyone hates me? That sounds as drastic as my statement. I sense a double standard.

And now you sense a banned account. Yes, indeed, more proof of your martyrdom. Enjoy.

Btw, it's a children's rhyme. Try google.

This is a brilliant satire of the 9/11 "truth movement" whether intended or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsV5Zo-ryCw

If it's too stupid for you to understand, he thinks the faint patterns he is able to discern in the fire ball and smoke by dredging through dozens of videos is proof that its fake.
Looking at other videos linked to this one are equally stupid. Its really scary that there's people out there that wholeheartedly believe this crap.

The Haloid movie is awesome (even though the light saber stuff felt out of place). :cool:

For some classic Halo machinima, though, you have to check out Red vs. Blue

I really liked it early on, but after awhile I lost interest. :/ "It's not physically possible! It's not physically possible!"

Shatner sings Rocket Man :)

I'm...not sure how to describe it without spoiling it. Well-trained horse? (Ebaumsworld btw... You probably don't want to visit the site in general at work).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back