I have seen Doom3 (nt)

I wanna see it too
icon5.gif

Sure you're not part woman? Because I haven't seen dick teasing on this level since I was single. ;)
LOL

I think you hang out at the wrong sort of bars if you think that's a female attribute . . . ;)

ta,
.rb

edit: new tags, weee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: nggalai on 2002-02-10 00:12 ]</font>
________
vaporizer

Last edited by a moderator:
John Reynolds wrote:
Sure you're not part woman? Because I haven't seen dick teasing on this level since I was single. :smile:
Kristof wrote:
The screenshots or the movie ?

;)
Well, let's say that it is kinda like the movie almost everyone has seen but it not a movie I'm seeing.
SlmDnk wrote:
Reverend, can you ask Mr. Carmack some opinions about the GeForce4 Ti?
What for? He'll either give me something that aims to not displease NVIDIA in any manner (as is usual with all developers and not just with regards to NVIDIA) or he'll tell me something I don't already know.

Well, let's say that it is kinda like the movie almost everyone has seen but it not a movie I'm seeing.

Should we conclude from this that you have an Alpha version? :smile:

It would be nice to not only see an Unreal2 Performance Test in the hands of reviewers, but also a Doom3 Performance Test before the public Doom3 test begins..

Yes, Nexus, that was my first thought as well (after reading the "not a movie" comment). A Doom3 performance test would be something I would really like to see. Especially in Reverend's capable hands.

Reverend wrote:

"He'll either give me something that aims to not displease NVIDIA in any manner"

He did just the opposite when GF3 was launched. Honest opinions about it, pro's and con's &amp; stuff.

So what would be different now that the GF4 has been launched?

This is one attention seeking idiot. Who cares if your stupid face is featured in the credits of serious sam? or that you are pals of xxx (name your company) engineers? You nothing but a sales person.

On 2002-02-09 18:06, Reverend wrote:
I said no text, dammit.

PS. It looks great. Please ignore this post :smile:

echo, my stupid face is not featured in Serious Sam's credits and I'm not pally with any xxx company engineers.

I seek attention (mostlt for obvious reasons), yes, but I'm not an idiot (I think!).

That said, would you like to be in my shoes and run both the sites I'm currently running?

Back