New HDTV!!

sytaylor said:
/me does the 2+2

And they're not that easy to please let me tell you!!

500 Pounds .. wow nice price .. that thing here would go about 3 to 5 times as much.

I KNOW!! You can get it online for about 850 these days, or in the shops for about a grand or 1100... So 500 is a bloody good price!

my guess is that LB did about 3-5 times .......:LOL:

3-5? Think more along the lines of one percentage point per time!!! :LOL:

cool tv, can you send me over a dozen of those screens. 750euro is quite cheap yes indeed!

ehem...
didnt you say you would only go for a 40" hdtv who can do 1080p ?

hey69 said:
cool tv, can you send me over a dozen of those screens. 750euro is quite cheap yes indeed!

ehem...
didnt you say you would only go for a 40" hdtv who can do 1080p ?

Well, seeing how i can get half price goodies, i'll get this one now, then sell it or maybe put it in my bedroom, then when they're out, get a 1080p one at half price !!! LOL

PVR_Extremist said:
Tell us where you got it from pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssse

Cmon man £500 is a steal !!!

... a friend...

I'll take lots of pics of the whole thing when it's set up and show u, it will look fab in my new place :D

LB

First congratulations :) May I sugest some questions for your review?
How good are the black levels? Any ghost or blur?
How good are SD content scalled (DVD and TV)?
Please some pics of games (Quake 4 please) and movies (Sin City and Sphere) with no ambient light.
Also some pics from the front, side, side with 60%, back, connectors, bezel and controls, all with a sexy girl presenting it ;)

london-boy said:
2 years early?

In 2 years time the same thing will have all the bells and whistles you can think of and many more you can't for the price you have bought for is what I was alluding to.

pascal said:
LB

Please some pics of games (Quake 4 please) and movies (Sin City and Sphere) with no ambient light.
Also some pics from the front, side, side with 60%, back, connectors, bezel and controls, all with a sexy girl presenting it ;)

LOL..... somehow i doubt that part will happen..... :LOL:

pascal said:
LB

Gosh some of u guys really are demaning!! Well i could do all that except Quake4 (NO WAY i'm paying for that piece of crap) and the sexy girl. Well actually i could arrange the sexy girl. And open a poll for you guys to choose from. Yes there are options.

sytaylor said:
In 2 years time the same thing will have all the bells and whistles you can think of and many more you can't for the price you have bought for is what I was alluding to.

That's always the case tho.

Back