"CSI: Grave Danger" last night...

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
...I watched it but missed some of it due to puppies/kids and I'm just re-watching it now and noticed the story and direction is by Quentin Tarantino?!?

Damn, it was a great episode from what I saw of it....any other CSI junkies out there?
(Just the original, I don't do the spin-offs)

I thought it was pretty good. Around half an hour into it, I was thinking, "Crap! They're going to make us wait until next season's premier for us to see the ending!" Then I realized it was two hours long.

Yup, Tarantino directed it, and that's why I made sure not to miss it. Didn't see a whole lot that was particular to his style, other than burying someone alive a la Kill Bill.

I'm also more of a fan of the original than the spin-offs. No particular reason, I guess. The cast chemistry just seems a bit better.

The Baron said:
it was pure tarantino. first scene, anyone? long scene where nothing happens?
Did I miss something? You talking about the scene where Nick's kidnapped? I'd call that something.

There was the chronological re-arrangement, but it was pretty limited. Something more extensive and creative would have been neat. (Not saying I know how)

Hmmm... I just had the chance to visit the studio that does all (well most) of the composite work, and digital effects for CSI the other day. Very cool stuff! :oops:

Mintmaster said:
The Baron said:
it was pure tarantino. first scene, anyone? long scene where nothing happens?
Did I miss something? You talking about the scene where Nick's kidnapped? I'd call that something.

There was the chronological re-arrangement, but it was pretty limited. Something more extensive and creative would have been neat. (Not saying I know how)
Nononono. When he's driving up, getting out of the car, generally doing nothing. Just that really long shot.

digitalwanderer said:
mito said:
I love House, and the last episode was just freaking killer! :D

The last episode shown here in Brazil is about that woman with apparent schizophrenia and her son who would do the utmost to secure her well being.

Why is Dr. House so cynical? It seems that he wants people to hate him....

mito said:
Why is Dr. House so cynical? It seems that he wants people to hate him....
That's what the last episode was all about. ;)

I think it was the series finale, but if it wasn't I'm really looking forward to the next one!

The series gets better, and it is available to download at all the regular irreputable places. :)

I thought it was great. One of my favs so far.

I really like all three CSI's. Vegas being first, then Miami, then NY.

fallguy said:
I thought it was great. One of my favs so far.

I really like all three CSI's. Vegas being first, then Miami, then NY.
Finally got a chance to watch this episode. Quite backed up on my tivo'd stuff.

Just a fantastic episode, the ants towards the end, just great. Did not see that coming.

epic

Back