Musk bought Twitter, what hasn't gone wrong?

You used to be able to search for images or videos only to make finding stuff a doddle. But they've even did away with that. :D

I'd just gee it up.

There's zero part of his current persona which is redeeming. I would encourage anyone who has something positive to say about Elon's current worldview to enlighten the rest of us...

That's not how it goes, the burden of proof is on the other side. And not with the guily until proven inocent framing, illustrated above, for sure.

Otherwised you don't seem to have touched my point, and only went on about generic negative opinionion about Elon instead.

____
Anyway I guess since this thread is mostly about bashing Elon, mostly with missinformation of its own it seems, i'll just see myself out :). And you guys are enjoying it so this is a good thread, can't complain

This is a bit of confirmation bias as I used to be the rare person who said he was a superb salesman but not the amazing tech Saint that many lauded him. This was like 2016. Given his wealth and power helped along by the adoring press and Hollywood I wish I had been more wrong. I'm often wrong (such as when I thought Tesla stock would fall a lot, luckily I didn't do anything based on that belief). The worse he gets the more of a bummer it is. People with that much wealth need to have some sort of noblesse oblige.

I used to be the rare person who said he was a superb salesman
Snake oil salesman
someone compiled a youtube video of some of his claims and they are absolutely outrageous
favourite one is "By 2018 when your not using your car it will go out on it's own working as an autonomous taxi earning you up to 20k a year - you would have to be absolutely crazy to by anything other than a Tesla right now"

That's not how it goes, the burden of proof is on the other side. And not with the guily until proven inocent framing,

I can tell you he's absolutely participating in election interference here in the states and perhaps other countries.
I can tell you he's actively inciting violence in the US and abroad on his Twitter platform.
I can tell you he's undermining labor here in the states.
I can tell you he's not a founder Tesla, nor their core technology, and he's actively working to drive it into the ground whether he means to or not.
I can tell you he's not a foundational part of SpaceX, even from the sales side at this point.
I can tell you he thinks he's above anyone who isn't obscenely wealthy, by his own words he expects he and his billionaire ilk should be expected to run the globe.

Literally every point I've made above has been proven by his own postings for the entire world to see.

You tell me what I got wrong.

Last edited:
Sooooooo... apparently he took the medicaments, and now he's willing to follow brazil's laws.
I hope that this turnaround, and his kneeling to oppressive dictatorships don't make him any less a free speech absolutist to his right wing nutjob simps.
Fun fact: x filed a request for the ban lifting in brazil, but they compiled the wrong module.

So he folded in Brazil after having a tantrum and seeing if he could find useful idiots to support him. The company formerly known as Twitter will comply.

So he folded in Brazil after having a tantrum and seeing if he could find useful idiots to support him. The company formerly known as Twitter will comply.

Ah, but he's a free speech extremist, etc etc etc.

(Unless it hits the bottom line)

Turns out that even super-Billionaires can't tell a country what to do.

Turns out blocking someone doesn't stop you from seeing their posts, if they're Elon. LOL....

At this point, I'm surprised the block function even still shows up. ZOMG FREE SPEECH MEANS I CAN SAY WHATEVER AND YOU HAVE ZERO CHOICE BUT TO LISTEN.

Turns out blocking someone doesn't stop you from seeing their posts, if they're Elon. LOL....

At this point, I'm surprised the block function even still shows up. ZOMG FREE SPEECH MEANS I CAN SAY WHATEVER AND YOU HAVE ZERO CHOICE BUT TO LISTEN.
I think you got that backwards. The new "block" feature stops users from seeing people's posts they don't want to see but it no longer stops people you block from looking at your posts/info.

Basically enabling stalkers and such, y'know free speech.

Back