Gran Turismo 7 [PS]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
To be honest, I only played GT7, and exclusively in VR. I tried it a few months ago in my home theatre (120 inch) and it felt really underwhelming even though the image was sharper.. I cannot play it anymore in 2D even if tried :(

Reactions: snc
i have hopes for a native 90hz mode on PS5 pro, would make it even cleaner, reprojection blurs things a bit.
The resolution for GT7 is also really low, even with the foveated rendering. If the part where you look at could be native or supersampled on PS5 pro I’d buy that machine instantly

no it's pretty good but the headset has to be worn properly to really find the sweet spot otherwise it can look blurrier, and that's how you know you've not put it right.
and it's imperative to check the eye tracking and eyes position before every playing session.

no it's pretty good but the headset has to be worn properly to really find the sweet spot otherwise it can look blurrier, and that's how you know you've not put it right.
and it's imperative to check the eye tracking and eyes position before every playing session.
I know what you mean but it is not that; the text is pixel perfect, it is the actual geometry rendering that is sub-native

These updates are amazing in PS5 and annoying in ps4 pro, even with ssd.

I just want to sit and play and BAM! Update...

Start the update on both ps4pro and ps5. Ps4pro usually downloads as fast or even faster than ps5, but it takes eons to install.

My steering wheel setup is on ps4pro upstairs so it's a hassle to bring ps5 from downstairs...

If only the game works offline...

• New track ‘Eiger Nordwand’ (from GT6)
  • New physics
  • 6 new cars
    • Ferrari 430 Scuderia (2007)
    • BMW M3 (1997)
    • Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 (2008)
    • Genesis Vision Gran Turismo
    • Subaru Impreza Rally Car (1998)
    • RUF RGT 4.2 (2016)
  • New Rims and Michelin Tires
  • GT Sophy AI compatibility added to more tracks

That makes Eiger Nordwand the ninth leaked tracked confirmed and released. The GT track pipeline was really out there all along. 😭

Leaked (from where) and released in GT7.

- (GTS) Daytona International Speedway
- (GTS) Deep Forest Raceway
- (GTS) Eiger Nordwand
- (GTS) Grand Valley
- (GTS) High Speed Ring
- (GT7) Lake Louise
- (GTS) Raceway Road Atlanta
- (GTS) Trial Mountain Circuit
- (GTS) Watkins Glen International

The rest.

- (GTS) Cape Ring
- (GTS) Driving Park I
- (GTS) Driving Park II
- (GT7) Circuit de Gilles Villeneuve
- (GTS) Grand Canyon
- (GTS) Midfield Raceway
- (GTS, GT7) Red Rock Valley Speedway
- (GTS) Tokyo R246
- (GT7) Zell am See
- (Japanese race driver) Twin Ring Motegi

Newey gives some details on the car’s origins, saying he “got a bit bored” during Christmas 2020 and started sketching out ideas. He also mentions experience gained with the Red Bull X2010, a virtual ‘no-limits’ racing car originally designed for Gran Turismo 5, and the Aston Martin Valkyrie, which was co-developed with Red Bull before the two companies parted ways.

I bought a logitec steering wheel but thinking about returning it. I play in my sofa and I dont really know how to hook this up thing and play while still sitting comfortable. Maybe its not worth the hassle for me?

Back