List of exclusive PS4 (or PS4+PS5) games coming in 2020 and 2021?

You didn't say MS. You said Xbox. Now you're moving the goal posts just like Sony did.

I'm betting that a year from now both Xbox and PS have very similar amounts of next gen only titles. The difference is that MS was honest about it and Sony wasn't. The community isn't pissed that Sony are supporting the PS4. Just pissed that they lied about it.
Dude read my post
70% of sony published games coming out 2020/21 were ps5 only, this contrasts with 0% xbox one series x / s
I was obviously comparing sony 1st party publishing with MS first party publishing
btw I made a mistake, 70% was from memory I now see its 6/11 so just over half. Contrast this with MS and their 0.0% percent

I'm betting that a year from now both Xbox and PS have very similar amounts of next gen only titles.
OK you're on, we will see 21-09-2021, I'ld even include PC to give the xbox a chance cause most/all of their games also come out on PC

As you yourself say the Xbox (1st&3rd party) only has 1 single game confirmed for 2020/2021 yet the ps5 launches with 3 on launch day

I would say the odds of it being very similar are pretty low

I blame Jim Ryan. This would have never happened with Andrew House at the office.
I don't know if you said this in jest, but seriously, this would not have happen on Andrew House's watch. I feel like apart from Sonys hardware design under Mark Cerny, PlayStation is managed at the whim of Jim Ryan's Magic 8 Ball. :yep2:

I don't know if you said this in jest, but seriously, this would not have happen on Andrew House's watch. I feel like apart from Sonys hardware design under Mark Cerny, PlayStation is managed at the whim of Jim Ryan's Magic 8 Ball. :yep2:
I was serious. But don't forget Shu. Most people don't know how important Shu was to PS4 (and most probably PS5) success.

OK you're on, we will see 21-09-2021, I'ld even include PC to give the xbox a chance cause most/all of their games also come out on PC
Well gents, we usually do a donation bet to this forum. Please consider the bet that the loser help fund this forum either as a 1 year sub at $2 per month or a one-time subscribe at $20 for the year.
You'll have to draw out terms and a deadline for this bet to execute.

I am excited to see the terms!

I was serious. But don't forget Shu. Most people don't know how important Shu was to PS4 (and most probably PS5) success.
Shu is now doing indie dev relations. The broader console strategy and comms have been either non-existing or mixed. Did Sony hire the PR firm who used to do marketing for Xbox?

Shu is now doing indie dev relations. The broader console strategy and comms have been either non-existing or mixed. Did Sony hire the PR firm who used to do marketing for Xbox?
Don't worry, the one doing names are still with Xbox.

The difference is that MS was honest about it and Sony wasn't.

What are you talking about? We've been through this, MS specifically stated that all their titles would be cross gen and now that's no longer a reality.

Sony didn't even say those 3 games were exclusive (granted it's implied). But MS definitely stated cross-gen when a chunk of their titles won't be.

They're both as bad as each other.

What are you talking about? We've been through this, MS specifically stated that all their titles would be cross gen and now that's no longer a reality.

Sony didn't even say those 3 games were exclusive (granted it's implied). But MS definitely stated cross-gen when a chunk of their titles won't be.

They're both as bad as each other.

MS has said their titles would be cross gen for the next few years. What MS titles are not cross gen ?

https://www.ccn.com/microsoft-grenades-xbox-cross-gen-strategy-with-confusing-u-turn/

"In January, Xbox Game Studios head, Matt Booty, went so far as to say that there won’t be any Series X exclusives for at least a year."

"You won’t be forced into the next generation. We want every Xbox player to play all the new games from Xbox Game Studios. That’s why Xbox Game Studios titles we release in the next couple of years—like Halo Infinite—will be available and play great on Xbox Series X and Xbox One. We won’t force you to upgrade to Xbox Series X at launch to play Xbox exclusives." ~ Phill

Agreenbergxsxexcl1.jpeg

So we have a 1-2 year time frame where Microsoft Game studio games will be cross gen with future games being XSX first and then down ported if they want too.

I think Xbox and PS next-gen exclusives will be close by next November. You're on.
The date was 21-09-2021 but we can do from start to nov 2020 to start nov 2021 as the consoles aint out yet

Mate ok its possible with MS buying up studios but I see no way that nextgen only MS published titles will outnumber those on sony, hell even MS said all there titles for the next 2 years will be crossgen, I suppose they could of lied like they did last gen about kinect, but still I assume that means they are planning to publish crossgen for the foreseeable future. thus if title comes out on ps4 or xbox one then its disqualified

So loser has to purchase what iroboto said for a year

MS has said their titles would be cross gen for the next few years. What MS titles are not cross gen ?

https://www.ccn.com/microsoft-grenades-xbox-cross-gen-strategy-with-confusing-u-turn/

"In January, Xbox Game Studios head, Matt Booty, went so far as to say that there won’t be any Series X exclusives for at least a year."

"You won’t be forced into the next generation. We want every Xbox player to play all the new games from Xbox Game Studios. That’s why Xbox Game Studios titles we release in the next couple of years—like Halo Infinite—will be available and play great on Xbox Series X and Xbox One. We won’t force you to upgrade to Xbox Series X at launch to play Xbox exclusives." ~ Phill

Agreenbergxsxexcl1.jpeg

So we have a 1-2 year time frame where Microsoft Game studio games will be cross gen with future games being XSX first and then down ported if they want too.
There was a list posted earlier, I’m sure Forza at the very least will be out within 2 years as well as at least a few others unless held back just to show they weren’t lying.

The date was 21-09-2021 but we can do from start to nov 2020 to start nov 2021 as the consoles aint out yet

Mate ok its possible with MS buying up studios but I see no way that nextgen only MS published titles will outnumber those on sony, hell even MS said all there titles for the next 2 years will be crossgen, I suppose they could of lied like they did last gen about kinect, but still I assume that means they are planning to publish crossgen for the foreseeable future. thus if title comes out on ps4 or xbox one then its disqualified

So loser has to purchase what iroboto said for a year

So far only Halo Infinite is the only confirmed 2021 title & it's cross-gen. All other 1st-party are TBA. Only As Dusk Falls & Psychonauts 2 are listed as cross-gen. Aaron Greenberg said the following after all the confusion from the July event...

Tommy McClain

Back