Ratchet and Clank [PS4]

It's now gold
https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/713416596769759232?s=09

CeaQmsqUMAElRat.jpg

So many effects going on at one time wow! And love all the SSR, particles, lighting and motion blur at night time, wonder if we get a Photo mode too?

So many effects going on at one time wow! And love all the SSR, particles, lighting and motion blur at night time, wonder if we get a Photo mode too?
Maybe. Was there one in Sunset Overdrive?

They use a clever trick for the cutscenes, like Halo 5 did turning on 21:9 aspect ratio and reducing the overall resolution to render more expensive stuff on screen. The game and the cutscenes look lovely, might pick this up after I'm done with Dark Souls 3, just before U4! I don't have too much experience with R&C but I'm guessing this is as good a time as any to start playing the series :)

I still wish it was 60 fps. ah well -_- ! Will try to forget that while playing.

What is the framerate anyways, cos if it stays north of 40 then I am fine. But then the aim is 30 and they would hve optimised everything round that.

C'mon release already :-x , so that I can stop thinking about it and just play !!!

What the hell? It's not out until April 22nd in the UK.

Back