Colgate 360

You did not get the memo? Microsoft now owns all the rights to any product with the number 360 in the brand name, before and after the Xbox 360.

There is something from ESPN.com called ESPN 360 too. Some sort of subscription internet service.

I noticed it around the same time as Xbox 360 was announced, I was like dang, 360 is the new buzzphrase..

I've got one, in fact it's already playing up..

colgate360uhoh.png

:p
Rushed paintjob, just a cheeky but good spirited joke!

aw... I thought this was going to be another one of those Burger King-type games. :(

Doubt they'd sue or even pursue legal action. Oral hygiene is a bit far from video games and electronics entertainment, so it's not like Colgate is using the "360" name to capitalize off the success of the console. The green rings on the product are just coincidence. If anything they may find it humorous and welcome any comparisons being made between the products as it gets more people talking about the 360.

I think this is one of the reasons MS went with the 360 name. It has become quite popular and trendy, shorthand for "all encompassing" or "total experience".

Of course. Since MS copyrighted the 360, no one can say 360 anymore without paying a fee to MS.

Did you not see the reports of all the people living at house number 360 of their road, having to pay monthly license fees to MS?

And also the reports from schools, which now have to pay MS everytime a teacher mentions that there are 360 degrees in a circle?

Of course. Since MS copyrighted the 360, no one can say 360 anymore without paying a fee to MS.

Did you not see the reports of all the people living at house number 360 of their road, having to pay monthly license fees to MS?

And also the reports from schools, which now have to pay MS everytime a teacher mentions that there are 360 degrees in a circle?

You wrote 360 - 4 times in this message - you are liable to pay MS $.
Sh*t! I have to pay also, since I already used 360 above - damn - twice now....

My wife and I have that brush (one per person before anyone get bright ideas... eww sharing toothbrushes). They work pretty well, the downside is the tongue cleaner doesn't feel like it is doing anything.

Back