Ghost of Tsushima [PS4], Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut [PS4, PS5]

Article calling into question the latest rumors about the DLC addon: https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...-tsushima-iki-island-is-20-hours-long-qa-leak

I…don’t buy it.

This isn’t to say Iki Island won’t be a sizable expansion for Ghost of Tsushima, but I just don’t think this particular leak is legit, as there are too many alarm bells going off as I read this.

First, the QA tester goes out of their way to say they are partially disabled with Ankylosing Spondylitis, a type of inflammatory arthritis that can affect your spine and posture. Not sure why someone breaking an NDA would offer such a potentially identifying piece of information in the first two lines, along with listing other developers on their resume like Naughty Dog and EA. If this is real, this person just annihilated their entire career for no reason.

Some parts of this may pan out, but no, I don’t fundamentally think this leak is legitimate, based on the amount of personal information offered from the tester and a lot of it that just doesn’t make a ton of sense. The rest mostly reads like a wishlist.​

TBH it does seem unlikely, historically DLC type releases are more like 5-10 tops. Maybe this is more inline with Miles Morales but it seems too soon for essentially a whole new (but smaller) game. Maybe the time quotes is to rinse it (all side quests etc)?

TBH it does seem unlikely, historically DLC type releases are more like 5-10 tops. Maybe this is more inline with Miles Morales but it seems too soon for essentially a whole new (but smaller) game. Maybe the time quotes is to rinse it (all side quests etc)?

Here's the reddit post and snippet about the time, not sure what "and did little side questing" amounts to:

(For me) the expansion adds roughly 15-20 hours of gameplay. In general, I stuck mainly to the main quest line and did little side questing.

btw strongly recomend infamous on ps5 with 60fps, graphics still holds ;)
Yes It's a good and fun game, including the DLC. But the PS3 games are still the better games. They really need to remaster those. there was also a DLC for the second with vampires gameplay which was awesome.

Reactions: snc
Saw this upgrade on the store - £16 seems a good price to me, I’ve only played the start so will likely hold off now until this is out.

Edit - didn’t realise that was for just the PS4 DLC and no upgrade, £25 for the dlc+upgrade…

Last edited:
Yes It's a good and fun game, including the DLC. But the PS3 games are still the better games. They really need to remaster those. there was also a DLC for the second with vampires gameplay which was awesome.

I don’t know if I agree with that … I started to really enjoy Infamous from the Festival of Blood expansion onwards, finishing everything from that point on, which is pretty rare for me (finishing anything [emoji16]).

What I meant was taking into account my "ending" of the main story. Or even the fact that I finished the main story (and the conséquences of it...)

I think it means that its an island with just side stories tacked on. With no effect on your ending.

Would be a let down... I mean the situation of Jin change drastically during the main game... Oh well, let see...

i wonder if it was originally planned as part of the main game (in some form) but scrapped. Maybe originally we can use ships to sail there, and recruit a shaman?

Back