News & Rumours: Playstation 4/ Orbis *spin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was rather disappointing. I had assumed the ticker at the top right was until the start of the event, but no, it was a countdown until the end.

So the 'shocking' MGS announcement was just a PS4 exclusive level on MGS5.

For those picking up a PS4 this week, what games are you picking up? Give me some suggestions! :)

I will try the games I bought first before recommending them.

It's over, and nothing happened. Be happy you missed it.

I tuned in to hear what was happening in their labs. THought it would be the rumoured VR helmet. What we got was, "We are testing eye tracking in games."

Muahaha... I was watching some old movies on my Mac. ^_^

3 more hours !

It's over, and nothing happened. Be happy you missed it.

I tuned in to hear what was happening in their labs. THought it would be the rumoured VR helmet. What we got was, "We are testing eye tracking in games."

Wha...? So what about the space classic that was being brought back ? Must have said something.

And MGS has an exclusive level, thats it? :p
So, UNcharted was the only thing they had to share?

Some devs interviews going on there right now on Ustream.

I don't know about the space classic. They are doing something with NASA in their lab, but haven't said anything about what it is. That's the only space thing I saw.

Yeah if they showed some boffo game footage, I guess it could upstage the launch games, maybe even make people think twice about buying extra games.

Uncharted 4, a TLoU DLC episode, eye tracking... that would be pretty cool if it wasn't for the lack of detail. Shu did warn that Keighley was blowing smoke with the hype. Always trust Shu. Always. :LOL:

8 hours left before I can go pick up mine. That means only 8 hours left to finish R&C:Nexus (which is a lot of fun, btw)

Uncharted 4, a TLoU DLC episode, eye tracking... that would be pretty cool if it wasn't for the lack of detail. Shu did warn that Keighley was blowing smoke with the hype. Always trust Shu. Always. :LOL:

8 hours left before I can go pick up mine. That means only 8 hours left to finish R&C:Nexus (which is a lot of fun, btw)

What eye tracking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back