News & Rumours: Playstation 4/ Orbis *spin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love some actual PS4 in this PS4 All Access show, instead of SpikeTV/GT commercials. But I should know better than to ask for that.

Uncharted should not be a surprise to anyone. Did they show some trailer or something?

What they really need to do is to try to deliver a new franchise, like they did with Uncharted on the PS3.

IIRC, they announced Uncharted within the first year didn't they?

Presumably they'll continue with TLOU and GoW as well?

So the Santa Monica or wherever studios have to unveil something else.

I guess 8 Days is gone forever, and The Getaway as well? They should try to license Bond and use that for one of those concepts. Doesn't Sony Pictures own Bond currently?

wtf am I watching. They just said their first party studios are working on games, but they're afraid to say anything about them. Thanks for that. Your game studios are making games. Glad I'm watching to find that out. I thought they were sitting around.

Destiny trailer ... sorry, but it just doesn't look exciting at all. PS4 gets beta early

To be fair, the actual launch event isn't for 30 minutes. Current stuff is mainly pre-event filler.

Didn't realize that. I was under the impression this entire "All Access Show" is an hour long and starts at 11 PM EST.

wtf am I watching. They just said their first party studios are working on games, but they're afraid to say anything about them. Thanks for that. Your game studios are making games. Glad I'm watching to find that out. I thought they were sitting around.

In one of the recent Shu interviews he mentioned how they're now quite a bit more wary of announcing titles too early given what's happened previously (The Last Guardian being a prime example). GT also had to ask them about what they're working on, since that's something everyone wants to know. GT had to ask, Sony doesn't want to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't realize that. I was under the impression this entire "All Access Show" is an hour long and starts at 11 PM EST.

One of the recent Shu interviews mentioned how they're now quite a bit more wary about announcing titles too early given what's happened previously (The Last Guardian being a prime example). GT also had to ask them about what they're working on, since that's something everyone wants to know. GT had to ask, Sony doesn't want to answer.

Yeah, unfortunately they mentioned the Last Guardian again. They confirmed it is a game, on unspecified platform, and you can use a controller in some capacity. Thanks for that.

Metal Gear: Ground Zero ... s? Wtf?

So, I think there is a playstation exclusive mission where you play as "Classic Snake" using the character model from the original game ... I think. Anyway, I hate Metal Gear, so I spaced out when they were talking about it.

This launch event has the excitement of a corpse left in the desert sun. Sporadic clapping in a dark room to cut footage of games we've already seen and pretty much absolutely nothing in terms of new announcements.

Montage! Glad this wasn't the reason I stayed up!

"So exciting!" says the lady, as the room is nearly dead silent and a couple of people clap as they impatiently wait for the PS4s.

It's over. That was the worst.

Edit: I hope the competition skips the launch event if that's what it's going to be. If they're trying to drum up hype ... massive fail. First round of the iPhone, or maybe the Wii, was a big deal. Now, there's no reason to televise this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back