Puppeteer [PS3]

How are you downloading it so fast? I though the limiting factor was the PSN store, not my internet connection.

Well, it certainly slowed down a lot now - at 72% right now. Yes, I did hear that the PSN store is sometimes throttled to 1,5MB/s or something.

The demo is available now. And since Sony has once again misunderstood the purpose of a demo it's only available to PS+ members. Next week it'll be available to everyone.

The demo is 5.8 GB, so it took me 2.5 hours to download and install.

The demo well worth it. The platforming is nothing like LBP, and the presentation is done incredibly well. I think children will love this. I'm definitely buying it myself.

This means I have to download it secretly and play it at late night.

I think it might have a lot of pre recorded video cut scene, the JP demo was 600+ mb and it was like 5 mins long.

Well, it certainly slowed down a lot now - at 72% right now. Yes, I did hear that the PSN store is sometimes throttled to 1,5MB/s or something.

Weird. The last final 20% the speed went up quite a bit again, to something like 3MB/s or more. Anyway, didn't have time anymore to play it (went for Killzone: Mercenary instead)

I'm getting this game for sure, I love how they budget priced it also, can't wait to get a new crisp copy :)

Oh boy...dl of 11gigs takes forever on ps3...and the worst part: installing the bubble takes even longer! I hope PS4 will be better at this...

Bought the game because it seems so unique.

This game is 11gb !?!?!? :oops: i think when the creative director said that whatever u see once will never repeat in the game he wasn't lying. Thats a lot of unique assets.

There are so many reasons why you should buy Puppeteer and so few to convince you not to that you need to give it a chance. Most of you guys are obviously eagerly waiting for the release of GTA V in less than 2 weeks, thinking it's going to be one of the biggest hit of this end of year, and you're most certainly right about that. However that shouldn't prevent you from experiencing the magic of this new game by Sony Japan Studios. First and foremost, it's a great platformer, with excellent gameplay mechanics, amazing art style and very good storytelling. It's also a game you can enjoy on your own or share with your girlfriend or your kid, depending on your mood. Finally, it comes at such a cheap price that it's a slap in the face for all the mediocre titles which are sold at full price. Puppeteer is one of these games that made Playstation what it is today. It's unique, great fun, gorgeous and it proves that no matter what, the PS3 still has a lot to offer in the months to come.

Gamersyde Review ! I don't see no reason to not get it !

Just tried it out. Very nice I have to say, I am quite impressed about the whole style and presentation.

I thought it has LBP style of gameplay, but instead, the controls feel razor sharp so far.

There is also an option for 3D and a two player option.

Overall, I like it a lot but after only the first half an hour, I have to dig deeper into it tonight.

Woah, forgot it's out yesterday.

Why does Sony always pack their game releases all around the same time ? 8^/

Will pick up over lunch.

I'm at the second act now, and the platforming is a lot worse than it was in the first. All jump pads make it feel awkward, and Kutaro has a tendency to get lost in the flashy presentation. Hopefully thing improve in the next act.

I'm at the second act now, and the platforming is a lot worse than it was in the first. All jump pads make it feel awkward, and Kutaro has a tendency to get lost in the flashy presentation. Hopefully thing improve in the next act.

I reached the second act now...but will try it tomorrow...hopefully it is not so bad!

Back