You like silicon based products and cheese? Pizza Hut mixes both for your pleasure!

Yes, I just bought a breadmaker today, next would be a pizza-maker, if they exist. :)

You can make good pizza dough in a breadmaker or buy frozen bread dough (it works pretty well) or Bobolis are good in a pinch.

Favs are Maitaki mushrooms with bacon cheese and tomato sauce or green chilies, onion and provolone for both.

You can make good pizza dough in a breadmaker or buy frozen bread dough (it works pretty well) or Bobolis are good in a pinch.

Favs are Maitaki mushrooms with bacon cheese and tomato sauce or green chilies, onion and provolone for both.
Yes, that's definitely going to be the next experiment: use the breadmaker for the dough, roll it out, and top it with all the good stuff.

I've tasted dominos, papa johns, unos, little caesars, local store ones, restaurant ones, homemade ones, etc.

When it's made the right way, oily and with a light golden brown pan pizza crust, pizza hut tops'em all.

Out of the chain pizza places Pizza Hut has by far the best pizza. There is a local place that makes the most amazing pizza I've ever had, however. When it is an option (they're about double the price of any other place, and they don't deliver) I always always choose them.

In my 23 years of existence, I've never been to a Pizza Hut. There isn't one open in my entire state, I'm relatively certain. We have Papa Ginos.

In my 23 years of existence, I've never been to a Pizza Hut. There isn't one open in my entire state, I'm relatively certain. We have Papa Ginos.

Then you must live in the state of denial. :)

but feel free to look for yourself

http://www.pizzahut.com/Locations.aspx

Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants total approximately 34,000 restaurants, delivery-carry out units, and kiosks in 100 countries.

I'd be shocked if there isn't at least one in every state. There are six in my town of 220k people.

To be fair, you were the one claiming relative certainty. ;)

If you've ever been to any metropolitan area you'd have at least seen a pizza hut. I went to Beijing China last summer and ate at a pizza hut for crying out loud. (Their version of Pizza Hut, btw, is a chromed out sit down restaurant with coffees, French soups and alcoholic drinks. I had a seafood pizza with squid and shimps!).

Anyway, you're not missing much but grease and dough. Pizza Hut is mostly disgusting. If I have the choice, I never choose Pizza Hut.

I was claiming from personal experience. And to be fair, yes there are three in my state. And yes, they're actually in towns I've never been to. So, as far as I'm concerned, I've never experienced one. Wasn't that essentially the gist of my statement?

Anyway, you're not missing much but grease and dough. Pizza Hut is mostly disgusting. If I have the choice, I never choose Pizza Hut.

I wouldn't call it disgusting. The pizza is oily or greasy true, but it is not excessively so(at least when done properly.).

I view it similar to wendys, whose burgers are superior to both BK and MD, yet are a bit greasier.

We've evolved to enjoy fatty foods and sweets, and you certainly shouldn't put sweets on a pizza :LOL:

Oh, wouldn't you know it. Theres actually three in my state. Three locations I've never even heard of, in towns I've never even visited.

Actually there is probably more than 3 in your state, the search just pops up 3 until you narrow your search by inputting an address.

But I should have know that, right?

You're the one who declared it like it was fact.

There isn't one open in my entire state, I'm relatively certain.

I just found it odd, because I've never went anywhere of any size without seeing one. There's probably 5,000 of them in the US or something. It's like saying your state doesn't have a starbucks /shrug

Actually there is probably more than 3 in your state, the search just pops up 3 until you narrow your search by inputting an address.

Probably. I'll go search again. Although I don't know how more specific I can search, considering I searched my entire state. At least I appeared to have.... Unless I'm missing something.

You're the one who declared it like it was fact.

Feel free to disregard my stating "I'm relatively certain." Taking people out of context is fun!

I just found it odd, because I've never went anywhere of any size without seeing one. There's probably 5,000 of them in the US or something. It's like saying your state doesn't have a starbucks /shrug

The areas that DID appear in my search, were restricted to a 10 mile area, deep in the heart of the city. In back alleys I've never ventured into. So, are we going to continue to argue meaningless semantics? Prepare me, if we are.

The areas that DID appear in my search, were restricted to a 10 mile area, deep in the heart of the city. In back alleys I've never ventured into. So, are we going to continue to argue meaningless semantics? Prepare me, if we are.

I don't know what you're getting so defensive about. So you didn't know there's a few dozen pizza huts in your state, big deal.

Ink, I'm fairly certain there are a lot more than three. Three is what it shows at the bottom, to the right of the map you need to hit "Next 3 Listings" and it never gives a total number of ones in state. There are at least 9 that I know of in a 30 mile radius for me. 5 of which is one town of 80,000. University town, so it makes sense.

Of all the chain pizza restaurants, Pizza Hut is my favorite. Domino's is too bland and run-of-the-mill, Papa John's is decent but I'm not sure they know what pizza sauce is, and Little Cesar's basically died out in the midwest so I haven't had their pizza since I was a child (but I did like them).

Back