Woman in Farcry??

Well, you hardly ever see the woman in FarCry, so I'd be highly surprised if that game could provide any insecurity.

As for Doom 3, the nastiest creatures are certainly not the spiders. The nastiest are the insect babies. They're like babies, and make baby-like sounds, but they have insect wings, nasty claws, and an insect-like abdomen. You can't really get the full effect unless you can both see them in motion and hear them, though.

Not to mention that they're bloodly annoying to kill if you let 'em jump at you -- and they can jump pretty far. . .

cristic said:
For me Julie Strain from HM F.A.K.K. 2 was the best female character ever! :!:
Ooooh! Happy memory, must dig out my old FAKK2 disc and see how she looks with 6xAA 16xAF with max framerates thru out!

(I love remembering an old game I liked and have that I think would look killer on a modern rig, thanks!)

Chalnoth said:
Well, you hardly ever see the woman in FarCry, so I'd be highly surprised if that game could provide any insecurity.

As for Doom 3, the nastiest creatures are certainly not the spiders. The nastiest are the insect babies. They're like babies, and make baby-like sounds, but they have insect wings, nasty claws, and an insect-like abdomen. You can't really get the full effect unless you can both see them in motion and hear them, though.

Nastiest for me were those damn flying heads. If they got in close enough they're attacks were fast and relentless.

digitalwanderer said:
cristic said:
For me Julie Strain from HM F.A.K.K. 2 was the best female character ever! :!:
Ooooh! Happy memory, must dig out my old FAKK2 disc and see how she looks with 6xAA 16xAF with max framerates thru out!

That game is actually the only game I never deleted from my pc,... it must be because of the atmosphere the game creates, damn,... it so, errm, sexy... :oops:

So, micky, when your partner feels more secure about polygon-women, give FAKK2 a try. ;)

(I love remembering an old game I liked and have that I think would look killer on a modern rig, thanks!)
Don't mention it! BTW, how often do you check your pm here @ b3d ?

dude, seriously, get a woman that's not so.... insane. get like a normal woman that won't try to control every facet of your life

and please please please send your current one my way...

Will keep the insane one, everytrhing else about her is perfect...

You lot can keep your pixel women and sweaty palms as you all seem to see Madame Palm and her five sisters quite alot while watching these "girls" in games.

Theres alot of guys/boys on here who probably should go out and get a girlfriend-may open their eyes abit.

micky said:

You lot can keep your pixel women and sweaty palms as you all seem to see Madame Palm and her five sisters quite alot while watching these "girls" in games.

Theres alot of guys/boys on here who probably should go out and get a girlfriend-may open their eyes abit.

Most of us already have girlfriends/boyfriends or wives - just no one has owned up to being pussy whipped by a psychobitch that is jealous about what we might see while playing a computer game and is willing to make our lives hell over it.

Before you start criticising the health of our relationships, maybe you should look at your own?

Must have been pretty close to the mark to get that sort of a reaction....

All that frustration.

Don't worry there is somebody out there for everyone

No more questions your honour!

micky said:
Must have been pretty close to the mark to get that sort of a reaction....

All that frustration.

Don't worry there is somebody out there for everyone

No more questions your honour!

Quite the opposite - you are very far off the mark with your generalisations of us all as spotty youths with no girlfriends. That's why you got a reaction - because you are completely wrong.

Anyway, you'd better run along now before your mommy tells you off for talking to the bigger boys on the forums - you did check with your girlfriend that you are allowed to post here about your dysfunctional relationship?

For those telling Micky, to just sit down and have a heart to heart chat with his gal...

Believe me it's alot harder than just that. It's a step in the right direction, but it takes alot of work to get someone so wrapped up in jealousy, and this is coming from the guy who isn't allowed to place American McGee's Alice, because of it's "sexual undertones".

And for those telling him to just go get the game, that is only going to cause substancial harm to his relationship (if not to himself if he's not careful) but destroys just about any chance of her being accepting of it in any reasonable length of time.

Believe me it's no cake walk dealing with some who is soo obsessively jealouse (and irrational), my wife and I nearly split up a few years ago because of it, though she wasn't my wife at the time. It got so bad I refused to go out in public with her because I was always being accused of "checking out" the other girls.

her - "WHAT?! Is she hot or something?!"
me - <puts down Radeon/Geforce box>"Huh?"
her - "Her, over there, you were checking her out!"
me - "Huh? Who?"

You get the picture....

She can be the most loving, caring, wonderful person, until another female gets within 100ft of her man. At which point, duck and cover!

Edit: I forgot to add that through ALOT of those little heart to heart chats things have improved. I'm no longer interrogated about every female around, though sadly the ones in video games still seem to catch me a fair amount of flak. Still working on that detail. So just remember things can improve, but it takes alot of work.

So to those who are able to just tell their girl to, "get over it with the polygonal babes" and live to tell the story, I aplaud you. For the rest of us, I feel your pain.

micky said:

okay first of all the only time I enjoyed women in video games was with the first timb raider because I had only seen a few naked women back then and was like 12 and, even then it wasnt sexually thrilling. I also enjoyed turning on cloth simulation and jumping off a high wall in EQ2, making my characters dress fly up... but that was not sexual, it was simply for the "haha! I didn't think that would work!" thrill.

I do masturbate twice a day most days but it's not because I want to; it's because I have to.

And the reason I suggested you give her up was because I actually like abusive, controlling, psycho-chicks. Which she may not all be but she's at least closer than most girls are.

weird

the dude wants pics of video game charcters and then the thread just goes to hell from there. :oops:

Just hook the brother up with some links mangs. ;)

To Killer-Kris, I applaud you-even in a virtual world where we are all anonymous, it takes guts to admit something like that because of the ridicule and comments that are received-see responses affter my posts!!

To sage, I apologise if I was a little quick to bite-but I agree, better to have a girl who cares so deeply about me, that she is scared I may compare and like other women (virtual or real), than a girl who doesn't give a sh1t.

I hope now, after the posts from Sage and Killer Kris, people can see why I asked for the pics.

micky said:
To sage, I apologise if I was a little quick to bite-but I agree, better to have a girl who cares so deeply about me, that she is scared I may compare and like other women (virtual or real), than a girl who doesn't give a sh1t.

heck yeah man, I want a chick who will flip. if they don't care if you are checking out other girls then it means they see that as acceptable behaviour, meaning that they will also see them checking out other guys as acceptable, meaning that they are probably fucking around on you.

Killer-Kris, Micky, just show them(your ladies) Ruby ... then as an after thought mention that Ruby is a Dyke and see what happens?

Not that she is . .or she isn't .. but the story might be interesting. ;)

US

Back