Why?

1. Why do people point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. Why do people get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually?

3 Why do people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. Why do people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. Why do people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damned floor.

6. Why do people ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. Why do people say something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. Why do people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. Why do people ask "has the bus come yet?â€￾ when you are waiting for the bus?? If the bus came would I be standing here?

Unknown Soldier said:
1. Why do people point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

because it's a habit

2. Why do people get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually?

because we are lazy and the thought of having to go to TV one more time petrifies us

3 Why do people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

when you eat your cake what have you got left on the table?

4. Why do people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

well beacuse you looked everywhereelse 10 times already and somehow you missed that bloody mouse hole where the keys somehow got in

5. Why do people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damned floor.

no I missed it :oops:

6. Why do people ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

well preferrably he should punch you first and than ask you "What's the time" and show you on the wrist, just to make sure you are paying attention

7. Why do people say something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

well a part is new and the whole is improved

8. Why do people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

I could do some things that I want for longer if the damn life didn't stop! of course it's short.

9. Why do people ask "has the bus come yet?â€￾ when you are waiting for the bus?? If the bus came would I be standing here?
what if there are two lines on the bus stop and you are accidentally waiting for the other one

:D

Unknown Soldier said:

Why did you change your sig? ;)

_xxx_ said:
Unknown Soldier said:

Why did you change your sig? ;)

ya....why?.... (i usually find good sigs on bash.org) ;)

I didn't. I had replaced my sig with a sig attachment that had the same words .. but an admin removed it for me(most probably because we ain't supposed to have attachment sigs).

I just forgot to re-add my sig . .but thx for reminding me.

US

hmm.. for some reason my normal sig

God put me on earth to do a certain number of things. Right now i'm so far behind that i'll never die.

doesn't want to attach. :(

US

*edit*

Ahh . .it's working now.

US, I fear the RIAA will bust down your door and impound your computer to cover the royalties for ripping off Mr. Carlin. ;)

Unknown Soldier said:

Decompose.

Unknown Soldier said:
Logic error. Just because something is new doesn't mean it's the first ever of that type of item. They built some 12 million copies of the original VW "beetle", and even though the model itself was decades old, you can be damn sure when the last one of em rolled off the production line, it was new.

Anyway, the person who wrote that text sounds like a whiny bitch. Is there anything that people actually do right according to that guy? :p

Back